We sort of stumbled across this motel on our return trip from the 2014 Rose Bowl. We were greeted warmly. When asked about dining nearby, we were told of the restaurant at the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center across the street. My chicken chili relleno was one of the best ever.
Our room was comfortable, as we've come to expected from Holiday Inn Express.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town