We recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Historic Old Town in Albuquerque. On arrival we were greeted by a delightful , friendly front desk staff member by the name of Jalena. She quickly and efficiently dealt with us so that everyone could get settled in and rest after a long day on the road dealing with the worst snow I have ever encountered in over 50 years of Colorado driving. She even had my IHG account number which I had forgotten in making my reservation. Her friendly manner was a welcome sight at the the end of our day.
The breakfast is quite nice and the cinnamon rolls the best we have had at any motel/hotel buffet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town