Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
US$192
US$163
Official Website
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$68
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$71
US$70
US$67
Sandia Peak Inn Motel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$74
Hotel Andaluz(Albuquerque)
US$193
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe indian pueblo cultural centersales managerfront deskmountain viewroom was cleangas stationnewer hotelfree breakfastconvenient locationwould stay here againthe breakfast areastayed one nightindoor poolroad tripnew mexicoballoon fiestahot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 April 2014

After crazy day driving so comforting to feel safe secure with excellent luxurious linens. Laundry to wash and dry clothes, yah. Friendly helpful desk staff, printed out maps and Vivian Garcia made our breakfast much more enjoyable. Traffic around but worth being a step to Pueblo Cultural Centre which is why we came.very enjoyable restful stay

Room Tip: Choose mountain view
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Awake at 4:00 am both nights of our stay due to unidentified construction noise. They only offered to change our room after the second night. We were booked to stay three nights, but we left. Asked the front desk staff if we could leave early without a penalty and she didn't know. I had to call the national customer service line to find out. Our wifi was awful as well. Harrison, the sales manager informed us we were right next to the router. Apparently we were BEHIND it. We could get a signal standing in the hallway. Not in our room. Penny was wonderful- the only desk staff member who offered to help. The other staff members shrugged and said they were planning on changing the system but once again, no offer to change rooms until the morning after our second red-eye night. They can't help the noise but they could have moved us away from it. Clean hotel with comfortable beds but service was not great.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank PlayBooks
gmabqww, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Playbooks,

Thank you for your candid review of our hotel. We appreciate your feedback as it gives us opportunity for improvement. I do apologize for the lack of sleep. There is currently a new building being built right behind us. This service experience is not typical for our team. However I have met with my Front Desk team to go over early departure penalties, etc. I am terribly sorry that you were not able to stay with us for your entire time in Albuquerque.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

This hotel should not carry the name "Old Town." It is completely misleading. You cannot walk to Old Town, there are only highways. I would not recommend this hotel unless you have a car. There is only one restaurant within walking distance; the other option is microwaving frozen foods from the pharmacy.

One a brighter note, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was average and the wireless internet was not reliable. I stayed here to attend a conference that was held at another hotel, and wound up spending quite a bit on taxis. Not one of my better experiences.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank CTripleS
gmabqww, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

CTripleS,

Thank you for reviewing our location. I am terribly sorry that you were not pleased with our location. We are centrally located in Albuquerque very close to Old Town and Downtown areas, however a car is recommended. Public transportation is another suggestion. I am happy that you liked the service that our team provided. An internet upgrade is underway - we do appreciate your feedback and look forward to having you as our guest again.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

I can almost always count on Holiday Inn to be up to basic standards. This hotel was great value for the money. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was pretty good - after having green chiles' all week I was ready for some basic eggs and coffee. The beds were super comfortable. Love the choices of toiletries provided. I would not hesitate to stay here again and highly recommend this hotel. If you are lucky - you can even get a mountain view. Only criticism would be that staff might be better trained on giving walking directions. Location was not as close to Old Town as expected based on the title but 1.5 miles is not a bad walk.

Room Tip: Ask for a mountain view.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank KMA-Seattle
gmabqww, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

KMA-Seattle,

Thank you for taking g the time to review our hotel. I am glad that you were able to enjoy the New Mexico Green Chili. I will be sure that our front desk team is well versed in giving walking directions, and I am sorry if this caused you any delay. A great nights sleep and a good breakfast is exactly what most travelers need and I am so happy that you found that with us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Historic Old Town.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

We recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Historic Old Town in Albuquerque. On arrival we were greeted by a delightful , friendly front desk staff member by the name of Jalena. She quickly and efficiently dealt with us so that everyone could get settled in and rest after a long day on the road dealing with the worst snow I have ever encountered in over 50 years of Colorado driving. She even had my IHG account number which I had forgotten in making my reservation. Her friendly manner was a welcome sight at the the end of our day.
The breakfast is quite nice and the cinnamon rolls the best we have had at any motel/hotel buffet.

Room Tip: The suites provide a nice place to sit and relax after a long day's drive as well as a restful night's sleep.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

48Irish,

Thank you for the kudos to Jalena! She is a wonderful asset to our team and our organization. She represents Holiday Inn Express & Suites Old Town very well. Thank you also for being a valued IHG Rewards member. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Albuquerque.