Due to a cancelled flight on the evening of May 5, I was a "no show" at this Holiday Inn Express. The hotel manager, however, was very understanding about the situation. She waived the no-show fee, even though I forgot to call and cancel my reservation until the next morning. I was very impressed with the manager's courtesy and professionalism. I have stayed at this Holiday Inn Express on a number of occasions, and I will continue to stay there whenever I return to Albuquerque for work. It's a great place, with excellent management and staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town