Easy access on/off I40.
Newer property, parking was plentiful, hotel and our room were clean and well maintained. Price was comparable to other hotels near by.
Staff member was friendly and helpful when checking in and providing dinner options.
The hotel is about 2 miles from old town and most restaurants.
Party was underway so the lobby was “very loud” from the entertainment.
The one negative the hotel did not start serving breakfast until 6:30am although, coffee was available. If you are an early starter like us you will not eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town