I read a lot of the reviews for hotels in the area and this one seemed to rank up there. Beds was comfortable, extremely pleased with the suite. We were unexpectedly surprised be the large sitting area with a sofa & chair. Breakfast was nicely stocked even though we went down only minutes before it ended. Eggs, pancakes, cereal, sweet rolls etc were fresh and good. I was so pleased that we had no trouble using reward points for our room the first night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town