“Great hotel and great staff!!!!”

Staybridge Suites Albuquerque - Airport
Ranked #34 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Los Angeles, California
“Great hotel and great staff!!!!”
Reviewed 9 November 2011

I stayed at this hotel in October, and wow was I impressed. The hotel was clean and the staff was so friendly, everyone went out of their way to accommodate my needs. Thank you Staybridge Sutes for a great stay, keep up the great work!!!!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Larry J

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
minnesota
Reviewed 4 November 2011

We now stay at this hotel when passing through ABQ. Good value for a large room. Quiet (even being next to airport and freeway ), clean,easy on / off freeway. Even though we only stay one night passing through town, it is nice having the extra space and kitchenette. Hotel is pet friendly,which we take advantage of, but the area around the hotel isn't the best for pet exercise. And, is it just me, but is it hard to find gas stations and restaurants in this town?

Room Tip: East side is away from freeway
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank MinnesotaTravelindog
ReneMarinGM, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque - Airport, responded to this review, 9 November 2011
Thank you for your comments and we thank you for taking the time to take the survey. We enjoy having you and your extended family (pet) every time you are in Albuquerque. Don’t forget next time you’re in town to stop by the front desk for the treats we have for all the pets that stay at Staybridge Suites Airport.
Alto, New Mexico
Reviewed 20 October 2011

Nice property especially if you need a larger room for a family or want to stretch out a bit. The other reviewers have covered the features nicely, but just a couple of things to be aware of. First, it might have just been my room, but I did not have a clock radio. Kind of strange for a room that has nice TVs and a DVD player but no way to set a wake up alarm. Second is they don't start running the shuttle until a quarter to 5, which makes things a bit tight for those 6am (and earlier) flights, especially with ABQ's horrible security lines. But otherwise, a nice stay, and the light evening meal Tuesdays thru Thursdays are a nice touch.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Dan A
I want to say thank you for taking the time to make this comments, We take them very serious and are working to ensure that this does not happen again. I want to let you know that we are working with our sister hotel to make sure we have shuttle service earlier every day for those of us that do like flying out on the first flight.
ruidoso, nm
Reviewed 16 October 2011

I never take the time to post a message; however, I am the first to spend hours researching hotel reviews and options before booking. I thought this was a great time to start posting my feedback. We frequent hotels often for business and pleasure. This trip was only three hours from home but packed with errands, hospital visits, family visits and more. We traveled with our two sons. We stumbled on this hotel when my wife and I flew out of Alb. a couple months ago, so we decided to book again with the family. We booked the two bedroom suite (Unbelievably affordable) fully equipped with two full bedrooms, two bathrooms, 3 TVs, kitchen and living room. The space was perfect. I left the family to go out on one evening after coming home at a late hour I was still able to have a beer and watch some TV without disturbing the wife and kids. The boys loved having their own space and it offered my wife and I some space as well. We enjoyed the well done (basic) breakfast. We also enjoyed practicing our putting on the greens and relaxing in the BBQ pavilion area. This being our last night we wanted to just relax after running around. We had been reading the Wizard of Oz to our kids and purchased the video earlier today. The hotel staff set us up in their amazing Media room fully equipped with great surround sound, comfy reclining seating and wonderful snacks from their convenient all hours available snack bar. The staff was more than willing to pop our popcorn and assist with instructions. We watched the movie in the comfort of our hotel with our own snacks and the capacity to pause the movie for restroom breaks. I can’t say enough about the wonderful stay we had here with a truly superb hotel staff. I have paid twice as much for hotel stays in the past with less than half the service. The boys have already said this is the place to stay for our Albuquerque trips. Thanks again Staybridge!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank gomezestates
First let me say thank you for your first time post. The staff and I had a great time reading your post. We were so glad that you and your family had the opportunity to use the true Staybridge amenities experience.
Lamar
Reviewed 24 September 2011

i came to late in mid night.they give me a night view rooms .manager and staff is very friendly. i enjoy my stay.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank peterpatel
Thank you Peter for your comments and thank you for taking the time to do the survey.
Taipei, Taiwan
Reviewed 19 August 2011

I was here for trip to all national parks in NM. This is the night before leaving NM and back to CA. When we are there, we asked for upgrade to larger room if possible. (Priority Platinum Member) The staff had no hesitant but upgrade us to the best suite in the whole hotel.

The room is clean and nice. The bed is comfortable and the living room was great that we don't even want to leave this hotel...

I'd say this is surely a 3star+ hotel. This is also the best Staybridge Suite I ever stayed.

Last but not least, my friends and I wanted to take a picture in the roof, but this hotel doesn't have a roof. The staff was really nice that he called for us to all other nearby hotels to ask for a roof that we can take pictures of the night view. Finally, he found us the Four Corner to take a picture. The service in this hotel is without doubt the best. Not only doing what they should do, but also do whatever they could help.

I would definitely stay here again if I ever visit here later.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with friends
2 Thank ypwalter
I am glad to hear your comments and was very pleased that we could accommodate you on your venture. Please let us know what magazine this was for so we can take a look at the pictures.
Reviewed 12 August 2011

The staff were so friendly and attentive - we felt like we were at a five-star hotel. The value is unparalleled.

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank drmiera
Thank you very much for your kind words. The staff was so happy when I showed them your comments.
Have a great day