Staybridge Suites Albuquerque - Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsfree laundrybedroom suitetheater roomfull kitchenkitchen areaalbuquerque airportother hotelsbusiness centerroom was comfortable and cleanballoon fiestaperfect staywould definitely stay here againholiday innbreakfast barlaundry roomflat screenhot breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 March 2012

I have traveled extensively out of the Albuquerque Sunport. This is a very nice property that is quiet with ample space in the suites. A decent breakfast awaits that is well above the normal "hot breakfasts" one finds in their travels. Pool was yet to open, but hot tub was ready for sore and aching muscles.

Room Tip: 1st floor facing south, on the outside...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Lindsay H, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2012

Thank you so much for your positive review of our hotel! It is a pleasure to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm sorry that our seasonal pool was not yet open during your stay. It will be open in the next few weeks and will remain open through the summer. I hope you will be able to enjoy the pool on your next trip to see us! Again thank you for your kind words and thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 28 February 2012

My experience at this hotel was very good. I've not stayed at a Staybridge Suites anywhere else, but I am tempted after the experience here. The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom looked and felt clean and the shower was great. The kitchen area was decent and the provision of plates, cups cutlery etc. was a good feature. The location is quite close to the airport and rental car center. I did not notice any undue noise from the airport even with the close proximity. The hotel provides an excellent breakfast, and three evenings during the week they also provide a light dinner and drinks.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank michiglen

Thank you so much for posting your thoughts about our hotel! I am glad to hear that your first time staying at Staybridge Suites was a wonderful experience. We truly appreciate your business and can't wait to see you next time!

Reviewed 6 February 2012

A delightful find in the Albuquerque area. Large room, great bedding package and nice breakfast in the morning. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank mas4467

Thank you so much for posting your thoughts about our hotel! It's a pleasure to hear how much you enjoyed your room, the breakfast, and our team members. Thank you for your kind words and thank you for being our guest. We can't wait to see you next time!

Reviewed 21 January 2012

The room was quite nice, but the bed was quite hard. Our first room was in a difficult place to reach for my husband, but I checked with the front desk, and they were extremely accomodating, and moved us right away to a better location. Check in was fast and efficient, and the staff was very accommodating. Linens were nothing to brag about, but perfectly sufficient. The location was good, but did hear plane traffic from the airport at night. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank So_Crazed

Thank you so much for providing your feedback about our hotel! I'm so sorry that your first room did not meet your needs but i'm very happy to hear that our front desk team members were able to get you into a room that satisfied your needs. I'm glad to hear that overall you had a pleasant stay. We can't wait to see you next time!

Reviewed 14 January 2012

This hotel is nothing to rave about, the biggest benefit is that there is more space than the average hotel room and having a door between the living room and bedroom is helpful. The breakfast was ok, not great but standard fare. But i don't understand why no one has noticed that you can't pull the sofa bed out without the end bumping into the TV to where the last third is at a 45 degree angle. My son didn't care but most people would. The shuttle doesn't run late at night, stops at about 10 pm apparently. I don't think they mentioned that on website. There was more that I was unhappy about but in the interests of fairness I have to say my daughter was liked the the hotel. The location is odd and hard to find. It would work best for people who need to be very, very close to the airport. It is easier to find from Yale (turn at Hilton Garden Inn) than going up I-25 if you are approaching the hotel from town.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family