Staybridge Suites Albuquerque - Airport
  • Restaurant
US$169
US$160
US$122
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$66
EconoLodge
US$125
US$109
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$70
US$107
US$101
Hotel Andaluz(Albuquerque)
US$204
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree laundrybedroom suitetheater roomfull kitchenkitchen areaalbuquerque airportother hotelsbusiness centerroom was comfortable and cleanballoon fiestaperfect staywould definitely stay here againholiday innbreakfast barlaundry roomflat screenhot breakfast
Reviewed 28 February 2010

First time we stayed here & we were really pleasantly surprised. We paid $75/night for a studio suite that was about 400 sq.ft. Room design was really good & efficient and we couldn't believe all of the amenities in it.

The property was also complete with everything we could imagine; not only was a reasonably good breakfast supplied, but there were evening snacks (hot & cold) provided.

For $75, it can't be beat

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
StaybridgeSuites32, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2010

Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 27 February 2010

A lot more hotel room than two of us needed for one night, but for the price paid (less than $100) I had to check it out. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, living area and 3 TVs. All brand new and sparkling clean. The bed was one of the most comfortable ever and there was no noise from other guests that I could hear. Friendly and helpful staff and access to a computer, and a high quality breakfast with fresh fruit, various muffins and pastry, eggs, biscuits and gravy. All this and near enough to the airport that we were sitting and waiting for the plane within 45 minutes of checking out of the hotel and that included returning a rental car. If I was staying a week it would have been perfect,

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey for your stay with us. As General Manager, I do appreciate hearing from our customers as their comments are vital for us to continue improving our accommodations.

I thank you for your feedback and allowing us to serve as your host while in the Albuquerque area.
As always, we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 4 February 2010

I'm not going to be long and windy. If you want clean, well appointed room for a fair
price this is the place. My wife and I liked it so much that we went out of our way to
return a week later.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank silvertip66

Thank you.

Reviewed 3 February 2010

Stayed one night on road trip back from Vegas. Kind of hidden from expressway exit, so make sure you have directions. A great two room suite with kitchenette and TV in both rooms. Appeared to be recent construction, which always means nice and fresh. Only payed $64, an unbelievable price for this level of comfort.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank wsteinhauer
Reviewed 24 January 2010

I spent a night here prior to catching a flight out for business so that I could avoid bad-weather roads the next morning. I chose Staybridge based on location and reviews. At the end of my stay, the morning manager comped my room, but I'd rather have had a flawless stay. Here's what happened.
My room (211) was 62 degrees when I entered. I turned the thermostat up to 72, but after three hours, it only registered 70, felt colder, and cool air was coming out of the vents. I went to bed wearing a turtleneck.
The "hot" water in the mini-kitchen sink and in the bathroom sink never reached warm. Thankfully, the shower in the morning was hot.
I had hoped to get some work done, but their free wireless service, though it connected easily, would not give me access to the Internet. I got an error message saying that there were too many people on the network. Not cool. When I took my laptop down to the front desk, the young woman on duty connected me with IT support, but that person (wherever she was) could not resolve the problem after several minutes, so I gave up. In the morning, I got the same message.
I always test the hair dryer at night to be sure it will work in the morning, when I have wet hair. When I turned the dryer on, it made horrible noises and started sparking. I went back down to the front desk and persuaded the clerk to give me a new loaner.
I had just turned out the lights when my phone rang. It was the front desk clerk saying, "I think I checked you into the wrong room. Can I send someone up to move you?" I explained I'd just gone to bed (who'd want to check into a used room anyhow?!), so she backed off that request.
The large shower seemed designed for ADA, and the lip wasn't high enough to keep water from splashing onto the main bathroom floor.
In the morning, when checking out, my bill was higher than what I'd reserved online. Long story short: It looked as if the night clerk had booked me into an ADA room and charged me for that rather than what I'd booked. The morning clerk couldn't successfully change the charges and asked me to wait for his manager, who--luckily--was about to arrive. After waiting several minutes while the friendly manager tried to change the bill, I said, "Or you could just give me the room." So he did, which was a smart move on his part. After all the glitches, I think it was worth a free night. Were it not for that final resolution, my rating would be lower.
The facility is new, and so it's clean and nicely furnished, but the wifi is too unreliable for anyone trying to work (I ended up that morning first at a Starbucks and then the airport for connection).

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business