“Good price, Large rooms but bathtub was clogged”

Rodeway Inn & Suites
Ranked #120 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Curitiba, Pr
“Good price, Large rooms but bathtub was clogged”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

The location is very helpful to travelers driving on I-40 or I-25, the rooms are large and beds comfortable, breakfast is ok for the good price they have. But the drain on the shower was clogged making the shower experience really bad. I've got an email from the manger saying they will fix it, but the experience while there was not the best.

Room Tip: Stay away from room 124
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Letisha S, Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Dear valued guest, I'm happy to hear our location was easily accessible for your traveling needs. I'm also happy to hear you enjoyed the size of the room. Please accept my sincerest apologies for your poor shower experience. Please be assured I have spoken with head of maintenance to ensure this problem has been fixed. I hope you will give our inn a second chance to better serve you. Thank you, and safe travels.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

I've NEVER been so disappointed in my entire life; the water pipes were literally coming out of the bathroom walls, and shake the entire bedroom. the phone cord just kept falling off. We asked for extra pillows and they didn't have any, nor rolling beds. The air conditioner rattles and is VERY noisy, but you could still hear all the cars on the road AND the 2 or 3 chihuahua dogs that the guest across the hall had with him. Who allows dogs in a motel!? And even if you do, they did NOTHING about the barking. There's a juice fountain in the lobby which, guess what, DOESN'T WORK! The continental breakfast ran out quickly, and they didn't refill it. Unfortunately we didn't research before booking, but if you are looking for info about this, stay away from here.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank HenryAguirre
Dear valued guest, I'm sorry to hear your stay here was so disappointing. Please accept my sincerest apologies. Here at the Red Roof Inn and suites we strive for ultimate customer satisfaction. For witch i feel you have not revived. I have taken the necessary steps with my staff to ensure this dose not happen again. I hope your will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future. Thank you, and safe travels.
Seattle
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

The room was remodeled and had nice laminate floors. It was roomy and clean. It came with everything I needed including a small hair drier. I could use a small fridge but it's not necessary.
The bathroom smelled like wet dog and a dead fly was on the floor. The supposedly "low flow" toilet was old and slowly running all night. I also found it annoying that the light fixtures don't have individual switches (either leave them all on or off). The WiFi didn't work on neither of our phones. The hallway had some trash on the floor.
Although it's not in the best part of town, the hotel was pretty nice and clean.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Larry C
Dear valued guest, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at our inn. I'm glad you enjoyed your recent stay, However there were a few issues that occurred. I have spoken with my executive house keeper about the trash in the hall ways. We have taken the necessary steps to ensure this does not occur again. I hope to see again the next time our hotel meets your travel needs. Thank you, and safe travels.
Grants, New Mexico
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

omg....where do I start....I stayed in the RRI in Baltimore. Lovely rooms, perfect upgrades, just tastefully done....I thought ok Albuquerque MUST be the same. UGH!!!! I was WRONG WRONG WRONG.....horrible. A non-working air conditioning unit, somewhat dismal decor, cheap price! Actually, I would have rather spent an additional twenty-five bucks for a cleaner, cooler more suitable room. And, the front clerk, would NOT get off her call to assist my daughter. Just ignored her, rolled her eyes and kept chatting in Spanish. My daughter understands and did not appreciate the off color comments! I can't think of anything positive to say.....honestly STAY AWAY!!!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Sophi87005
Dear valued guest, please accept my sincerest apologies for your AC unit not working properly. Here at the Red Roof Inn we value our guests comments and concerns and have purchased new AC to make sure this problem does not happen again. I hope you will give us a second chance the next time our hotel meets your lodging needs. I have also spoken with the GSR about cellphone use at the front desk. She is now aware this will not be tolerated. As our are guests are our top priority. Thank you, and safe travels.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

How can any other hotel compare with this one? The Red Roof Inn Abq Midtown has the most friendliest staff , they are always there to assist with anything you need. All the things in the rooms are nice, we love the area, close to everything you ever need. My family love staying at this hotel because its very nice, I love how the Internet is Always working perfect. And the WiFi is so so so Fast. The Pool is the best, especially the hot tub, very Hot, and relaxing. My wife and I would definitely stay there again and again, thank you Red Roof Inn for making our dreams come true! Frank n Christina Meadow Lake Los Lunas.

Room Tip: Smoking if you smoke, bring your laptop to connect to tv.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Frank M
Letisha S, Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
We appreciate your loyalty to our Hotel. I'm very pleased to hear my staff went above and beyond your expectations. We strive for the best in customer service to make sure all of our guest have all they need to feel at home. I will share your comments with my staff. They will be over joyed to hear what a great job they have done. I am also pleased to here about your Wi-Fi experience, our technician is always going the extra mile to make sure we are all connected and streaming with ease. Thank you and safe travels.
El Paso, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

I had decided not choose this hotel because all of the bad reviews than i saw that those reviews were from last year from when the rooms weren't "renovated"....so i booked it..biggest mistake eveer!!!
when we entered our room i didnt see the renovation anywhere my covers had holes my husband ended up killing three roaches...and had bugs in our bed then i went to the front to ask what was going on!!??
They were friendly and moved me to another room which looked ok i did the beds myself to check for bugs but didnt find any but in the morning both my kids and husband found themselves with what appeared to be rashes or bug bites all over.. that is when i decided to cancel my second night which they did very nicely...can get better quality for same price elsewhere.

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank familymom34
I'm sorry to hear your stay here with us was less then desirable. I can assure you that the appropriate measures have been taken to ensure this does not happen again. Please accept my sincerest apologies. I hope you will give us a second chance the next time our hotel meets your lodging needs.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

Really nice hotel. Recently renovated. The manager gave us a great rate and a very nice room. The manager was very nice and accommodating. Very convenient to the balloon festival. They make the included breakfast available early in the morning so that you can eat before heading out for the balloons. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: A few months ago they were still renovating so make sure you ask for a renovated room.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent lodging needs. I will share your comments with my staff. They will be pleased to hear that you had such a memorable stay. We hope to see you again this year for the Balloon fiesta . Thank you and safe travels.