“Convenient and Clean at just the right price”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Journal Ctr NW
Ranked #47 of 143 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I have stayed at this La Quinta several times over the past few years during my travels from AZ to CO. It is a great property - clean, friendly staff, dog friendly, and offers a nice breakfast. The access to and from I-25 is close and easy. I highly recommend!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
jasonnaper, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Journal Ctr NW, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Thank you very much for your review. My team and I take a lot of pride in providing an excellent experience for our valued guests. We thank you for your business.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

From the moment we checked in to the Hotel until we checked out, we were greeted with warm friendly service. It was as if they wanted us to stay there longer. No matter what requests were brought to the front desk, they didn't mind serving us. The room was comfortable, and clean. The location is perfect for Albuquerque; easy to get to from the freeway and easy to get the freeway from there.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
jasonnaper, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Journal Ctr NW, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Thank you for your kind review. Our team is here for you and it makes us all very proud to hear positive feedback. Thank you for your business and we hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

My wife and I stay in this La Quinta once a month usually one night, sometimes two nights. It is easy to access from the freeway. Our treatment by the staff has always been top notch. They are friendly and accommodating. The rooms are clean and big. The breakfast is very well presented and on time.

Room Tip: Ice machine on second floor. Rooms on west side are quieter because the freeway is on the east side...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

It was great getting this review. Our team here is 100% dedicated in providing nothing but excellent service. Thank you for letting me know we did a great job for you during your visits.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

I have attended the Balloon Fiesta several times and this is where I stay. Wonderful staff that was always cheerful and willing to help with anything we needed - even very early in the morning. Good breakfast, nice pool, close to Sandia Casino and freeway to all local attractions. I will stay here again next time.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review. My staff and I are here for you and thank you for your business.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

It was a great location for the Balloon Fiesta. There were also shops, dining, and a movie theatre not far down from the hotel.

The staff was very very sweet and seemed so happy to help us!

We never tried the breakfast, but it did smell good and I saw a waffle maker.

Our room was clean and smelt like a lot of air freshener. But I'd rather smell air freshener than smelling that smokey hotel room smell. The only negative was that our A/C didn't work too well, luckily there was a fan in the room so that helped.

It was great!

Room Tip: Stay on the 3rd floor. We were on the 2nd floor but could hear EVERYTHING from upstairs and even so...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
jasonnaper, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Journal Ctr NW, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2013

Thank you for your review. It was great having you during the Balloon Fest, what fun. I made sure my maintenance department repaired that AC unit. Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

This hotel was close to the balloon fiesta and to the Sandia casino. The clerk Lisa made our stay pleasant. If it wasn't for her the hotel would have got a 3 star rating . The hallways smelled but the room was clean and smelled good . We stayed for three days and housecleaning forgot to tidy the room . Disappointed when we got back . Room key stopped working and Lisa promptly came up and gave Us. some new cards. Excellent customer skills . I would stay here again next year .

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Your positive review of our property was very helpful, thank you very much. We are here for you and hope to see you again soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Wichita, Kansas, USA
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Excellent Place to Stay. Front desk was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were very clean and quite. Had a great time. I missed breakfast due to attending the Balloon Fiesta so early in the morning. I also was told that my checkout time was at 3pm. This was perfect since I was traveling on a motorcycle. I was able to leave everything at the room, attend the Balloon Fiesta and get back to shower, pack and checkout.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

It was such a pleasure having you at our property. Thank you very much for your review.