I booked this hotel as a package from expedia.com with car rental from dollar rent a car. I only paid $107 for the package and Hawthorn was very near UNM so I took it. I say its too bad I only had to stay overnight because all I wanted was to stay the whole day on their king size bed! Really nice sheets and pillows! And they served hot breakfast. I had sausages and scrambled eggs biscuit and gravy. One thing I noticed though was I could hear faint sounds from th e other room but it was disruptive. The room was clean and big. And they had hbo. And They have a coffeemaker too. So all in all I think its worth what I paid for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Albuquerque, New Mexico Prides Itself on Treating Every Traveler like Family. Enjoy an Extended Stay with Southwestern Hospitality in the Heart of New Mexico. Just Minutes from Downtown and Less than One Mile from Nearby Albuquerque International Airport, this Hotel is also near the University of New Mexico-UNM and the Albuquerque Convention Center. Take advantage of our Complimentary Airport Shuttle Service to and from the Airport. Whether you Stay for One Night or an Extended Stay, for Business or Leisure, our Convenient Location and Service will Cater to your Expectations and Guarantee you a Memorable Visit during your Stay in Historic Albuquerque. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Hawthorn Suites Albuquerque