I arrived at the airport and called for the hotel shuttle,they told me10-15 minutes,took 30 minutes. It was a cool day for standing outside waiting,I had to call twice. The driver was nice and got me right to the hotel,the check in ok. The desk clerk very nice. My room smelled funny when you first went in,after you were in you not notice it. It smelled like the sewer backed up.
The breakfast was just ok,eggs did not taste good,ham was dried out. The coffee was gone but when we ask another pot came out. Toaster did not work.
Checkout was ok,desk clerk not real friendly. They did not give me a receipt but said it would be emailed to me ,that was 3 days ago and I have not seen it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Albuquerque, New Mexico Prides Itself on Treating Every Traveler like Family. Enjoy an Extended Stay with Southwestern Hospitality in the Heart of New Mexico. Just Minutes from Downtown and Less than One Mile from Nearby Albuquerque International Airport, this Hotel is also near the University of New Mexico-UNM and the Albuquerque Convention Center. Take advantage of our Complimentary Airport Shuttle Service to and from the Airport. Whether you Stay for One Night or an Extended Stay, for Business or Leisure, our Convenient Location and Service will Cater to your Expectations and Guarantee you a Memorable Visit during your Stay in Historic Albuquerque. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Hawthorn Suites Albuquerque