“Hidden Jewel”
Review of Seared

Seared
Ranked #52 of 1,962 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Price range: US$12 - US$31
Description: We are a traditional American Bistro where you will find the finest quality meats and vegetarian options. Choose from our high quality pork, salmon, steak and chicken options .
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Seared is a hidden jewel in Old Town. Don’t let the exterior discourage you. The staff will give you out of this world service and the food is outstanding! Reasonable prices, excellent,food, great service = a great evening! You gotta go!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We drove into Albuquerque from Sedona. It was late in the evening and didn’t want a heavy meal but at the same time, we were famished. I ordered the French Onion Chicken Sandwich with sweet potatoe fries. It was delicious and made to order as I’m not a huge fan of the Swiss. Our waitress Victoria was very attentive. I ordered creme brûlée for dessert and was not disappointed. The rest of the menu looked amazing. I was very happy with the whole experience.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

On the way from Sedona to Albuquerque I searched for a restaurant for dinner outside of the typical Southwestern fare. After reviewing menu we decided to dine at Seared our one night in town. Seared did not disappoint. My husband had the boneless half chicken and I had the chicken kabob with roasted vegetables and asparagus. We both loved these dishes and the French Onion Soup we had as an appetizer. Food was flavorful plus artistically presented. Our server Joycelin was the best. She was attentive without being obtrusive and had such a delightful personality.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

My husband & I dropped in for dinner the other night after attending a play at Albuquerque Little Theater (ALT is around 1 block away!). We enjoyed everything ~ the service was perfect, the French Onion Soup was divine ~ the broth was very flavourful. My husband likes his steak "blue rare" and that is exactly how the filet was prepared. My salmon was excellent, served with potatoes au gratin & asparagus, along with Bearnaise sauce ~ all very very good & the presentation was delightful. I appreciated that all entrees come with a small house salad served with a great dressing (I had lemon vinaigrette). We picked up a voucher @ ALT for a complimentary appetizer or desert with the purchase of 2 entrees, and I opted for the German Chocolate Cake. I am not really a fan of Chocolate Cake, but let me tell you ~ this one is the bomb! We liked the atmosphere also, nice soft music playing & good lighting. What a super place ~ we will be back!

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Only opened for 9 months and yet to be discovered!
We came in at 6:00 PM on a Saturday night! Not only did we get in we got perfect service, excellent food and wonderful live music!!!
OK so, never would have found this place if it weren’t for Trip Advisor!
Excellent service- timely, helpful and knowledgeable
Perfect food! Atlantic Salmon-was delicious
My steak loin was cooked perfectly and potatoes delicious!
We WILL be back & often!!