“Friendly Staff - Great Location”

Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque
Ranked #5 of 143 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 19 October 2013

As I was flying out of Albuquerque, I was interested in a hotel close to the airport. I chose the Days Inn based on location, cost, and it being a Wyndham property. As I walked in, I was met by the cheerful Victoria, with an honest smile willing to help. I had had a long day, so her smile was welcome. After she checked me in (took no time at all), she mentioned that at 6pm there would be soup and crackers in the lobby. Since I hadn't eaten since breakfast, I was interested. The soup wasn't soup at all; it was chicken and dumplings, a very hearty bowl.

I had several other interactions with Victoria, and they were all positive.

The room was a little small, but clearly acceptable. It was clean and comfortable. In the morning I'll see about the breakfast, but it appears to be the same as other Wyndham properties with waffles, cereal, coffee, toast, etc.

The property offers a free shuttle to the airport which I will take advantage of in the morning.

I certainly will stay here again when in Albuquerque!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
DaysInn87106, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

CLTKiter, thank you for taking the time to leave us your valuable feedback! We’re pleased to hear that you found our hotel immediately attractive based on location, cost, and Wyndham affiliation. We’re even more pleased to hear that you weren’t disappointed with the extra-effort service we provide—our chicken and dumplings; the amazing and always helpful Victoria. Come visit us again, and be surprised by our breakfast, too.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,598)

Reviewed 16 October 2013

This hotel was conveniently close to the airport and the staff were friendly and helpful. The room was quite clean and the beds were comfortable. The bathroom was surprisingly small and we could hear the continuous running around of kids in the room above us. Overall it was decent, but no great.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
DaysInn87106, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2013

Nancy, thank you for taking the time to leave us your valuable feedback. While it is always deeply rewarding to receive compliments from our guests, it is also extremely important for us to know what we can do a little bit better. We are committed to providing a great, not just decent, customer experience, so, please, next time you stay, be sure to inform us of any problems right away. We are always more than happy to move a guest into a room which is not only clean and comfortable, but, hopefully, quieter and more spacious. Thanks again, Nancy, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

I loved my stay here! The price is fantastic for what you get. Rooms are good size and clean, free Shuttle service, an indoor pool, free homemade soup in the p.m. and breakfast in the a.m. What's not to love? The hotel is under new management & they are very motivated to make your stay a good one. They really do all they can to ensure it!

Room Tip: I got upgraded to a king suite and found the room to be generous. I was alone & didn't need...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
DaysInn87106, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Kristi, thanks for taking the time to sing our praises! We’re delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you took advantage of our complimentary amenities, including our pool, meal service, and shuttle. What, indeed, is not to love? Do come stay with us again, should you find yourself in the area!

Reviewed 15 October 2013

This hotel is close to the airport, but is located off main roads and away from heavy traffic and airport noise. Good value, attentive staff, a nice hot tub, and a reasonable breakfast. Would stay there again. Don't confuse Centre Street with Center Street.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

It’s rather astonishing that we can be so conveniently close to the airport without having any of the objectionable noise usually associated with that, isn’t it? Our deepest thanks for leaving your kind compliments concerning not only the quiet atmosphere of our hotel, but also the work ethic of our staff, the relaxation provided by our Jacuzzi, and the reasonableness of our healthy breakfast. Come again soon!

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Super friendly staff really added to our experience. Rooms were as expected for the price point. Would consider staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Ruth! We’re very pleased to hear that the friendliness of our staff made your stay, and we encourage you to stay with us again. We’d be delighted to surprise you with one of our newly renovated rooms next season, which, we hope, will exceed expectations.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I loved that they had a shuttle to/from the airport (which is really close by). The complimentary breakfast wasn't the best I've ever had, but it's free and I'm not picky, so it was fine to me. The room was clean. I'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInn87106, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

Thank you, Tiffany, for taking the time to review our hotel! We’re pleased to hear that you enjoyed our shuttle service, our customer service, and that you’d definitely stay again. We’re sorry to hear, however, that our breakfast service didn’t “wow” you, as it’s usually quite popular. As always, we welcome suggestions toward its improvement, so feel free to drop us a line via e-mail or phone any time. We look forward to hosting you again, so do stop by. Thanks again!

Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

The staff here continues to amaze me. Chadwick and Shirley manage the place as if you were staying at their home. Hotel provided shuttles to the Balloon Fiesta for a minimal charge. Even picked up guests after events. Thanks to Tom, Michelle and Christiana for a smooth ride. Dan gave me great advice on restaurants and pizza. Victoria gave great directions too! Chadwick and Shirley had hot homemade soup for guests in the evening. All this at Albuquerque's busiest time of year. Just when I thought it could not get any better, it did. You may not be the fanciest hotel, but you've hit a home run with the service!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Glad to hear from you again, Amy, and thank you for taking the time to leave us another glowing review! It was a pleasure to have you at our hotel again, and to shuttle you around our beautiful city. We’d like to think we have quite a team here—one that shines even and especially during our busiest time of year—so it is very rewarding to hear that each and every one of them provided excellent service, from a smooth morning ride to a tasty evening meal. I will pass on your kind words to the Days Inn team, all of whom look forward to hosting you again.