Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$68
US$67
US$63
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$83
  • Restaurant
US$146
US$128
  • Breakfast included
Super 8 Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$88
US$82
US$119
US$113
  • Pool
Sleep Inn Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$66
Hotel Andaluz(Albuquerque)
US$135
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
1,684 results
All reviewshot soupmassage chairevening soupfree souproom was cleanwafflesindoor poolthe shuttle drivernext morningrental carnice breakfastwould definitely stay here againfree shuttlethe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastnew mexicogaby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Days Inn because I had an early morning flight out and past traveler reviews were positive.

I was quite happy with my stay. All of the personnel were friendly and accommodating. Even though breakfast was not available till 6am, they made sure that I had something to eat and a cup of coffee before they drove me to the airport.

My room was directly across from the elevator; however, I did not hear any noise from people getting on and off the elevator. The room was clean.

There were ample pillows. My only suggestion would be to consider replacing the mattress as it was sagging or quite soft on the side next to the bedside table.

Otherwise, my stay was perfect and suited my needs.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
DaysInn87106, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2014

Hello again, and thanks very much for leaving us your feedback! We enjoyed hosting you on the night before your flight and hope you come back again the next time you have a trip planned. Our staff members pride themselves on their friendly, accommodating attitude, and are always happy to make sure that our guests leave happy and well-fed, no matter the hour. They’ll be delighted to hear that you appreciated that. I would, however, like to apologize for the mattress. While every mattress on our property has been recently replaced and outfitted with a topper to boot, they do occasionally need to be re-adjusted on their frame for optimal comfort. Thank you for letting us know about this one; I’ll be sure to have our staff members triple-check all the beds. Once again, we appreciate your review, and look forward to seeing you again!

Yours Sincerely,

A Wyndham traveler
Tulsa
Reviewed 13 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed 13 January 2014

the hotel had a friendly staff. My room was small- but clean. I was glad I arived late and left early. The room was too small to spend during hours I was awake. Breakfast was good and attended by a very friendly hotel staff member.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Michael,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review! Guest feedback means a lot to us, and we’re pleased to hear that you enjoyed the cleanliness of your room, the friendliness of our staff, and the hard work of our breakfast attendant. I’m sorry to hear that you found your room a little on the small side, however. Next time you book with us, be sure to ask about an upgrade to one of our suites, which are quite spacious and have a beautiful view of the Rio Grande valley. We promise you won’t be disappointed. Thanks again, and happy travels!

Guest Relations Manager.

Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

First let me tell you that I have stayed at literally thousands of hotels all across the country and around the world and the Days Inn and Suites Airport location in Albuquerque is quite exceptional and unlike anything that can really be compared.

Though it is a smaller sized hotel, compared to other Days Inn locations, this hotel out classes itself above and beyond all othe Days Inns and even most of the other 3 star and 4 star hotels to be found in the Albuquerque and Santa Fe, NM areas.

This hotel is 100% non-smoking which can be a plus to non-smokers trying to find clean smoke free rooms in a heavy smoker laden city like Albuquerque. There is the occasional rude guest who ignore the rules who try to smoke anyway in their rooms but from what I have seen, the staff is quick to respond to any complaints or issues.

Unlike any other Days Inn location anywhere in the country, the rooms are very clean and up kept well, and the beds are comfortable. If I had to make any single complaint, I would say in some parts of the hotel the walls can be a little too thin allowing noise through from neighboring guests though again the hotel stadf will enthusiastically try to address any issues and find you a better room.

In fact, customer service is the #1 strength of this hotel and unlike any I have seen elsewhere. Please do not just take my word for it! Just look at the personal responses the hotel has made to nearly every single review post on here and other review sites, showing that they truly do indeed read every review and take comments such as these to heart to continually improve their service and in my book that is the rare sign of not just a good hotel but really a great hotel.

Sadly, this stay I did not get to try out the pool as it was full of small kids at one point that I tried to go and then closed and dark at another point but will be something I will try to get to next visit.

Breakfast needs a few words because there are things missed in most reviews where this hotel needs a special mention. I have been to more Days Inn locations than I can really count and this also includes every location in Albuquerque, NM as well and the one thing I can say about the breakfast at all of them (except this one) is you would not eat any breakfast if you had any idea how dirty or how poorly maintained they really were. This hotel is thankfully an exception to the rule.

When I visit most any Days Inns, I sit back and observe and watch young kids stick their fingers up the cereal machines, cough over the milk pitchers, drop food and put it back on the bar, and clueless parents who clearly do not know any better. Just when you think that is the end of the terror, you find out the hotel does not actually clean up anything either. For example, I have opened up the waffle batter machines in a number of locations to make small marks in the dried batter at many locations only to find those same marks on return trips months later showing the insides of the machines were never cleaned out. Same goes for the juice machines which outside of getting drink bags changed are almost never broken down or cleaned. Just left to its own with no service and the rooms on closer inspection at most locations are no better cleaned than the breakfast room.

No so at Albuquerque Days Inn Airport. For the first time ever at any Days Inn, I personally observed this location break down and soap down all machines and properly and correctly clean the breakfast area each day and that is definitely worth a major mention in an area most people traveling would not think about.

Another fantastic difference is the staff will also cook eggs and waffles for you as you like, offer you yogurt, get you drink refills, and provide a whole new level of breakfast service you would not ever expect to see at a Days Inn breakfast.

This is also the only location I know of which provides hot soup service in the breskfast room every evening beginning at 6PM daily.

The location is a bit tricky to get to a little off the main road (Gibson and Yale) but is positioned within walking distance of an Applebee's restaurant.

At the time of my stay, they have begun a renovation project and are in the process of rebuilding the rooms entirely and I hear will be also updating and repainting the lobby as well.

If you are traveling to Albuquerque for any reason, I strongly recommend the Days Inn and Suites Airport location as it is unlike any other Days Inn anywhere and a rare gemstone.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Matt,

I can’t tell you how much this review means to us. That you took the time to leave us such detailed, glowing feedback is nothing short of incredible. Thank you, thank you, thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for being our guest, for challenging us to excellence, and for sharing your experience with others. When we say that we mean to provide truly exceptional service, that isn’t merely some stock industry phrase or empty obligation, it is a promise we make to ourselves as well as to our guests. That is why we pride ourselves on things like promptly addressing any and all issues, observing proper food service practices, and drafting personal responses to guest reviews. I am overjoyed that you noticed and appreciated this work, and am very much looking forward to hosting you again.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 10 January 2014

I stayed here last month and will again in a few days while I visit a couple of doctors. This hotel is upscale yet very affordable. The rooms are nicely decorated and have all the extras such as microwave, small fridge, etc. The staff were really very nice and concerned about my wellbeing and I especially enjoyed talking with Victoria on the morning I checked out. This hotel is near the airport and also lots of medical offices and hospitals. I also learned that as long as you stay on the first floor, the hotel is pet friendly. Since I live in a small town with only minimal medical facilities, I forsee making visits to Albuquerque for various doctor appointments and I will continue to stay and this nice, quiet hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Charmaine,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We are very, very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass your compliments along to those amazing staff members who decorate the rooms, make sure all the extras are there, and generally do their very best to ensure that all guests have a positive experience. Victoria will be especially pleased to hear that you mentioned her personally, so thank you again. We look forward to having you stay with us. If you have a furry friend you’d like to bring along on your next visit, we look forward to seeing him or her, too. Thanks again, and be well!

Best,