“Outstanding customer service”

Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque
Ranked #5 of 143 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 31 January 2014

The receptionist who checked me in was outstanding. She was very friendly and asked questions such as did I need an airport shuttle or a wake-up call.
The receptionist who checked me out was also very friendly. She also was manning the breakfast bar and was happy to make waffles for guests.

• Stayed: January 2014
DaysInn87106, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Thank you much, Scout Mom, for taking the time to leave us a review! I’ll be sure to tell the two receptionists that you appreciated their service. We look forward to seeing you again!
Best,

Guest Relations Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,598)

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Room was clean and comfortable and roomy. Had a microwave and small refrig, great to keep my insulin in. Stayed here 1st and last night on my trip. Breakfast was so so and soup at dinner was not very good, tasted like left over from previous night. Hot tub was nice but pool not heated. The staff was very friendly and helpful going out of their way to help with anything we needed. Close to airport and shuttle was ready for us at 5am. A/C fan was noisy so I had to keep turning up tv to hear it.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Thank you much for leaving us a review on Tripadvisor! Guest feedback like yours means a lot to us, so it’s very rewarding to hear that you enjoyed your stay, especially our friendly staff and free shuttle service. I’m sorry that you found the complimentary food service so-so. Next time you’re in town, I’ve no doubt our front desk personnel will be more than happy to whip up something special to eat, or have maintenance come give you’re a/c unit a pep talk. Thanks again for your review!

Happy Travels,

Reviewed 28 January 2014

Overall great stay, Victoria at check in was very helpful as was Allen at check out. Also the AM valet/driver was just lovely. The bed was clean, the TV worked well and I felt that I had good options for channels.
Some area's to review, my AM wake up call was 15 minutes late and I also found multiple hair items in the shower area.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Hi there, and thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback! It’s important for us to understand what our guests enjoyed—and didn’t—about their stay with us. I’ll be sure to pass your compliments along to both Victoria and Allen, as well as our lovely shuttle driver. I’m also pleased to hear that you enjoyed the TV and channel selection. I’m sorry about you’re wake-up call, though. The pre-programmed wake-up calls almost always go off without a hitch, but just to be sure, we personally call guests a few minutes after their scheduled wake-up calls. Thank goodness our front desk agent called even though the wake-up call had a glitch! Thanks for alerting us to this—we’ll be sure to have that phone updated. Thanks again for your review, and we look forward to hosting you again!

Crazy About Hospitality,

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Was only there for a night prior to heading south. Upon one phone call, shuttle came and picked (only) me up within 3 minutes (saved taxi costs) and back again the next day, dropped back off to the airport.

Welcoming, friendly atmosphere, and jazuzzi was a nice way to start the day before heading off.
Thanks Days Inn!

Michael Tomiak

Room Tip: Look on a comparison website like Priceline or Expedia to get a better/bigger room ofr the same size

Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and especially that you found the free shuttle timely and convenient. I’ll be sure to pass your compliments along to Chadwick, who works 24/7 to make sure that our guests get where they need to go with perfect efficiency and a kind word.

Thanks!

Reviewed 26 January 2014

My mom is in her 70's, lives in the wilds of southeastern NM, and travels infrequently. She finally got up the nerve to fly, and I of course worried about how she would fare. She chose this hotel on her own through AAA and because its location is so close to long-term parking at ABQ. When she arrived in San Diego for her stay with us, she raved about this Days Inn and insisted we post a review. Not only was it clean, accommodating, and convenient, the staff was very kind and extremely helpful. She had a chance to try the pool, which was clean and inviting, although it was cold. The room was clean, sheets and pillows were great, no cigarette smell, no problems with the heat or AC, and no problems with noise. She says "everything was perfect." But the best part she says was the evening soup and crackers provided gratis to guests. The soup was great - totally hit the spot and saved her from needing to travel anywhere for dinner. It also gave her a chance to meet and chat with other guests and staff, all of which were very friendly. She had an early flight, and even though it was 6am when she rolled out, waffles and toast and juice were already available. Let's just say that I take my mom's travel comfort very seriously, so to have her receive such excellent service really means A LOT to me. When I travel to ABQ again, even though Days isn't in my usual chain and rewards system, I will certainly stay there. I cannot adequately express my thanks to Christiana, Victoria, Tom and Chadwick: you all are an island of quality service in an ocean of uncaring corporate crap. Good job.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

IBLong,
I can’t tell you how much your review means to us. Thank you, from everyone here at Days Inn & Suites, for taking the time to let us know that we’ve done something worthy of praise. We try very, very hard to provide quality service; to treat each guest not merely as a customer, but as we’d want our own family members to be treated. Being out in a world of strangers can be alienating, especially for those who travel infrequently. The least we can do is make sure the comforts of good food and comfortable accommodation are there. It was a pleasure hosting your mother, and we look forward to seeing her again. Bring yourself by, too, and enjoy the same experience. Thanks again for your review, and be well!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 26 January 2014

1  Thank Shane T

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Accommodating and friendly personnel! enjoyable Stay for the week! Definitely would stay again and bring my swim suit -pool looked clean and enticing! Thank You for the Great Stay!!

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

And thank you, Marilyn, for staying with us! It was a pleasure hosting you at our hotel, and we most definitely look forward to seeing you again. Do bring your swim suit, too, and enjoy a refreshing dip in our indoor pool.
Warm Regards,