“Super friendly, and very reasonable”

Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque
Ranked #5 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My husband and I had gotten into ABQ much later than we anticipated due to delays leaving Las Cruces. We arrived to Days Inn, cranky and tired, around 10:30pm. We had to get up at 3:30am, to get to the airport for a 6am flight. Ben the night clerk was so personable-he told us about the airport shuttle (which we hadn't known about) and that made our travel that much easier. Our day had been pretty taxing until we got to the Days Inn. The room was clean, smelled fresh, the bed was comfy. Not super modern decor but definitely so cozy we didn't mind at all. The shuttle drivers to and from the airport were so great, very friendly and not phony. Shuttle arrived to pick us up from the airport quickly. Will definitely be sure to spend more time there next time, exceeded expectations. This will be our "go to" hotel in ABQ moving forward. Thanks to all!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
DaysInn87106, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Mary M,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and providing your feedback and will be sure to let Ben know of your kind word. We are excited to see that it appears you enjoyed staying with us. We hope you have the opportunity to return to our property in the near future.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,629)

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I was traveling back from Jamaica to California with a very long lay over (12 hours) in Albuquerque and could not face sitting in the airport for that long. Needed a clean, safe and welcoming place to stay and get some much needed rest. I found that in the friendly staff and wonderful accommodations the Days Inn provided for a tired and weary traveler. They were prompt in picking me up after my flight (transport vehicle was new, clean & plush) and the rooms were immaculate. The stay was restful, quiet and personable. The ENTIRE establishment was impeccable and the price was outstanding. I called numerous places only to find their shuttle service did not run that late at night, the price was way to high and their personal touch was lacking. Thank you to the marvelous staff for making my 24 hours of travel bearable!!!!!

Room Tip: I stayed in room 312 and it was quiet and very close the elevators.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
DaysInn87106, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Maggie G,

Thank you for your kind words about our property. I am happy that you enjoyed the hotel and the excellent service that we provided to you. Please come and see us again.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

For the price (and for what you get) you cannot find any better. Had the service been 'the usual and expected' we would still recommend Days Inn and Suites. Back to what was not unusual and that started when we checked in - these folks: Wendy, Shirley, Michelle, Victoria, and Ben (just to name those that gave us their 100% to make us feel 'welcome') - as an obvious combination of personality and training aimed at keeping the customer satisfied and feeling welcome. Breakfast hours, pool and work-out room times, and the evening 'hot soup' were all explained. Because of scheduling, we only had the soup once and it was wonderful - enjoyed the smells every evening. Breakfast was a pleasant surprise in a number of ways - for the health conscious 'home made' oatmeal was available every morning along with fresh fruit and the other 'standard offerings' for such buffets. Back to what makes this different: Once you arrive for breakfast you are warmly greeted and asked if you want eggs - well, eggs are not thrown in some warming dish but made for you (small portion so ask for double if hungry). We stayed six nights and surprisingly it never got old - during the weekend it did get a bit crowded and since the weather was beautiful we took our breakfast outside. Just good enough but then to have my coffee refilled there just left us smiling and shaking our heads. If you are frequent traveler like we are and just need to feel appreciated for your choice: This is your place. Sadly, we need to be a bit further north and east our next 3 visits to the area and just hoping the next Days Inn will be about as pleasant, memorable, and enjoyable stay as the Alb. Airport suites.

30LoversofTravel,

Thank you so very much for squeezing so many of the amazing features of our hotel into such a concise review! We are so please that our hotel made such an impression on you and we cannot wait to show you how we will continue to improve should we ever have the chance to host you again. Hope to see you soon and all the best.

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

When I was on my trip to Phoenix in April, I was looking for an accommodation in Albuquerque. I found this hotel online and chose this hotel based on the reviews. When I arrived, I was very pleasantly surprised by the friendliness of the staff and the condition of the room. I immediately felt comfortable and decided to come back to stay for another night on my way home. I would not hesitate to stay there again and recommend it to everyone who is looking for a nice place to spend the night.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Bjoern G,

We can’t wait to have you as our guest again! Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your time during your brief reprieve from the road. It is always such a joy to hear when guests love our hotel as much as we do. Looking forward to your next visit! All the best.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I was pleasantly surprised with this property. Overall, it was a pretty good stay. Very friendly staff and they had good recommendations for local food too (not chain restaurants). It was a good value for the $$$ spent. My only complaint was that the beds were not overly comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank Erik N
DaysInn87106, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Erik N,

Thank you for your recent night stay with us. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope that on a return trip you will stay with us again. Happy Travels!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I live in Santa Fe, but had an early flight out of Albuquerque. Waking up at 3am to make the flight didn't sound safe or fun. I decided to head to Albuquerque the night before and stay near the Airport. Days Inn was inexpensive, clean, available and accommodating. A shuttle was specifically scheduled to a time of my choosing and took me to the airport while my car stayed in their lot (money saved!). When I returned from my travels, a shuttle was dispatched upon a phone call and was there promptly. When I tried to tip the shuttle driver upon return to the lot (where my car was safely waiting for me), he asked me to leave a review instead. This 5/5 review is based on the price, quality of service and convenience. The rooms, in my mind, would have scored a 3.5 out of five, but were not the point of my stay. Well done, I'll be back!

Stephen_Bohannon

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your stay! We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business. We are always very pleased when a guest takes the time to share a wonderful experience at our property. Rest assured we will continue to strive to provide our guests with the great service you have come to expect from our property. Thank you again for your kind words. We hope to have you as a guest in our hotel again soon!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

From a Seasoned Traveler: This hotel offers Airport pick-up and delivery; long term parking arrangements; breakfast each morning; hot soup each evening; staff who can answer all questions about the area; lovely clean rooms; swimming pool and hot tub; and great customer service.

This hotel offers 5 star accommodations at a reasonable price!
carolejimmie@q.com

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
DaysInn87106, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

James G,

Fantastic review and comments! Thank you kindly! We are extremely pleased to know you had a fantastic stay and we were able to exceed your expectations! We hope to see you again real soon on your next visit. Take care and enjoy your summer!