“Best 3.5 hours of my life”
Review of ABQ Trolley Co.

ABQ Trolley Co.
Ranked #3 of 42 Tours in Albuquerque
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The best first thing to do in Albuquerque! Spend a day exploring Albuquerque’s top attractions aboard the open-air ABQ Trolley*. Join us for our hop-on, hop-off "Best of ABQ" guided city tour through Old Town, Nob Hill, Downtown and more. Riders can hop-on and hop-off the Trolley throughout the day, or ride the 120-minute loop once for a traditional tour experience. Riders initially board the Trolley at Hotel Albuquerque near Old Town (800 Rio Grande NW). Join us for a variety of "speciality tours" on the Trolley and in our Mercedes Sprinter van, including: Breaking Bad tours, TRAMsporter to the Sandia Peak Aerial Tramway, NM Xcursion day trips, the Hopper Brew Cruise, and more. Tickets and tour dates/times available online! *The Best of ABQ city tour take place in our climate-controlled van from November-March. The ABQ Trolley is an Albuquerque Tourism & Sightseeing Factory (AT&SF) production. All aboard!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Want to make your friends and family green with envy? Mike and Jessie know it all and the locations are all here. You will gasp when you see the 8th wonder of the world: Walter White's house. This will stay with me for the rest of my life. Not to mention that New Mexico is gorgeous and the people are amazingly friendly. Please visit and don't miss this tour.

1  Thank ChristopherPrusaski
Write a ReviewReviews (1,366)

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Having traveled the country and utilized city tour buses to learn about the area, I have to say our little Trolley is one of the best. There are no recorded voices. You hear from the tour director and I think that says a lot about the trust this company has in it's speakers. I went on the Neon tour and learned so much. They went the extra mile to have some establishments ready for us when we passed by. That felt like it was personalized and the company wanted to show us the best.

1  Thank lovemath
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I love trolleys and the ABQ trolley is wonderful. The staff is knowledgeable about the area and the history. It's a fun thing that they visit a lot of the sites where Breaking Bad. Was filmed. Definitely a fun activity for anyone.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

As locals, we probably wouldn't have gone on this tour had it not been given to us a gift. We are big BrBa fans, and the only drawback was the weather (unusually strong winter storm, very cold). But, it was cool seeing all of the sights (Heisenberg's house, laundry, scene where the two drug dealers were run over, and many others). Very cool, dress appropriately and bring a flask!

1  Thank blancaycoco
Reviewed 22 November 2013

My wife and I went on this for our 10th anniversary and we loved it. Make sure you watch all of the episodes before you go to fully appreciate the tour. The guides kept it fun and entertaining with trivia, prizes, and interesting stories about the show. The trolley had video monitors where you could see scenes from the show that were shot at the location you were visiting. They also showed some behind the scenes footage and montages. Any fan of the show must go.

1  Thank DonMans

Been to ABQ Trolley Co.? Share your experiences!