“Totally enjoyed my stay!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport
Ranked #36 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Denver, Colorado
“Totally enjoyed my stay!”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I found the staff went above and beyond taking care of me as a guest. The shuttle drivers were awesome and took my boyfriend and I everywhere we needed to go. The rooms are nice and clean - and quiet, which is great considering it is so close to the airport. I enjoyed my stay so much that I will be staying here again in a few weeks when I have my layover in ABQ.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
ABQYI, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Dear tallchick80,

Thank you for your review on our Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque Airport! We are happy to hear that you and your boyfriend enjoyed your stay! Please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime if you need anything upon your return! We look forward to seeing you in a few weeks!

Safe travels,

Angel Ortega

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Down South in Dixie
Reviewed 22 September 2013

This HIE is a very well cared for property. The grounds, and commons areas are very clean. The rooms are large, clean, with a comfortable bed. The breakfast is your usual fare, but it is served in a large open area with quite a few different selections. The front desk, and the entire staff are very friendly. Now here's the rub. One would think this being a stop over for many business people the WiFi would work better. However I found it on par with the old dial-up system. Myself, and others ask the desk to check the system, and was told they would have maintenance check it out. That may have happened, but I saw no improvement at all. I would run from 1 - 11 mbps, and no more. It took me five minutes just to log in to Trip Advisor just to write this review. We will not hesitate to use this HIE again, but will keep my fingers crossed that the WiFi will work correctly.

3 Thank RebelYell33
Dear RebelYell 33,

Thank you for your review on our Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque Airport! We apologize for the internet not being as fast as you would like but we are VERY excited to tell you that we have upgraded and the WiFi now runs at 100 mbps! Should you find yourself back in Albuquerque, choose to stay with us and try out our internet and let me know what you think! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Perth, Australia
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Just stayed a night before moving on, during my first trip to New Mexico. It was such a lovely welcome to the State. Very clean, high standards of cleanliness and professional service - yet reasonably priced. The dining room as you walk in is really welcoming and the complimentary breakfast was great. Staff were really friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Dear StephanieTraveller,

On behalf of our entire staff, thank you so much for your review on our Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque Airport! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 19 September 2013

I have always stayed at a Holiday Inn Express at least one or two night during most of our travels. They are usually consistent with being clean, comfortable, and having a great complimentary breakfast. This was the case with this hotel near the airport. I give them an excellent rating!

Linda P

Dear linda p,

On behalf of our entire staff, thank you so much for your review on our Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque Airport! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and you stay with us often! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Edmond, Oklahoma
Reviewed 12 September 2013

This hotel is a good value - reasonable prices, clean rooms, good beds, and fair a/c. I like the no smoking and no pets policy. The location is close to the airport but not close to much else. And the area to the north has run down in recent years. The breakfast is below average. My concern is that the construction and furnishings appear a bit too inexpensive - cheap?. We found several things in our room that were broken or not working correctly. I prefer to pay more at a regular Holiday Inn and get more.

Dear Soonerair,

Thank you so for your review on our Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque Airport! I want to apologize for the furnishings. Please contact me at your earliest convenience for I would like to get more information and details about your room and stay. We do not want our guests to have a bad taste in their mouth when it comes to us so we would love for the chance to have you here with us again! We also have a complimentary hotel shuttle that runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We would be more than happy to give you suggestions and take you anywhere within a 3 mile radius! There are tons of places to choose from. We hope to see you again soon!

Belen, New Mexico
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Personal trip to attend to family. Location is great, plus breakfast is included. The room and staff were fine and best of all I did not have to rent a car to get to restaurants so I was able to reduce cost of trip.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank greekladydi
Dear greekladydi,

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We got a great price for two rooms. Met family there and everyone was happy with the stay. The beds were very comfortable and the air conditioner was cold. We got kind of tired of the same food every morning but love those cinnamon rolls. The breakfast room was kept clean and stocked. Now we know why it was a 5 star on trip advisor.

Room Tip: The room by the elevator is great. Can't hear a thing.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple