“Clean, great service, consistently will return again” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport
Ranked #35 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
tucson
“Clean, great service, consistently will return again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

Stayed 4 different times in the last couple months...all good. The staff at this hi is fantastic, they know their business from housekeeping to the front desk. The breakfast is standard but the staff associate is always around checking on if you need anything. The rooms are always clean and well maintained.

Stayed February 2014
1 Thank azinca
ABQYI, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Dear azinca,

Thank you for your review on our Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque Airport! It's so awesome to read our guests comments and we are excited to know that you enjoyed your stay and everyone was good to you! Thank you for choosing to stay with us as we look forward to having you again! Have an amazing weekend!

Warmest regards,

Angel Ortega

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Floral, ar
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

I just stayed one night here until my flight out on the next day, but I had a very good stay. The front desk was very friendly and helpful. It's a little hard to find the hotel as the roads are so new, but you can see it from the interstate, so if Map Quest runs you in a circle it's pretty easy to find on your own. The shuttle runs very early, but be sure to get on the list or it will fill up and you won't have a ride. The car rental location is less than a mile and their shuttles run constantly, so no problems getting your rental back and getting to even the earliest flights

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Wendy H
Dear Wendy H,

Thank you so much for reviewing our Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque Airport! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you found us! I know Map Quest can be crazy sometimes! Should you find yourself back in Albuquerque again, we would love to have you stay with us again!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Anchorage, Alaska
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

We stayed over one night after a later arrival before heading out of town. Room was comfortable, clean. The staff was courteous and the breakfast was above average for this level of hotel. We got our monies worth and more. A good tip from TripAdvisor. Thanks for your prior reviews.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
ABQYI, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Dear juameAlaska!

Thank you so much for your review on our Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque Airport! It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and got your monies worth. Should you ever find yourself back in Albuquerque, we look forward to seeing you again!

Have a great day!

N/a
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay here. We stayed three nights. Angel is very kind and helpful. The hotel was very nice and clean. Our room was great! The staff was very friendly and helpful. The printer in the business room was out of ink but the staff at the front desk were happy to print out what I needed. The cleaning staff does a great job and we had all we needed every day. Will stay there again! Thanks again Angel!

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
ABQYI, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Dear Franchesca A,

I am soooo glad that you enjoyed your stay and that everything went well! It is so great to hear that! Also, thank you for the gift. I can not tell you how excited I was to see that on my desk when I returned from vacation. I love it!

Thank you so much again for your review on our Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque Airport! Please call me on your next trip into Albuquerque and let me know if there is anything that I can do for you! Have a great afternoon.

Yours in hospitality,

Carlisle, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

We like staying at HIE when we travel, as they usually have good value and are well managed, plus the free breakfast fits our needs. This one lived up to our expectations. We stayed one night, then came back for two more nights before flying out of Albuquerque. The location near the airport is very handy, as the drive to the car rental return takes all of five minutes. After the first night, we asked to move away from the front of the hotel and the street noise, and they were very accommodating. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Birdguy
ABQYI, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Dear Birdguy,

On behalf of our entire team, I want to thank you for reviewing our Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque Airport! We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and was well taken care of. We look forward to your next visit!

Warmest regards,

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this HI Express passing West-to-East through Albuquerque.
Pretty easy to find coming off I-40 Eastbound, VERY easy to jump back on I-25 North to I-40.
We also spent the little extra for an "Executive Suite"; SOOOOOO worth it!!!
Standard Holiday Inn Express; bright, welcoming, clean and a very good breakfast spread! We've stayed in HI Express locations in 11 states, and very much enjoy them.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Jeff S
ABQYI, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
Dear Jeff S,

Thank you so much for your review on our Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque Airport! We are very glad to see that you are a fan of the HIE Brand and we hope that you are an IHG Rewards Member??!! We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip through Albuquerque! Have a great afternoon!

Kindest Regards,

Santa Fe, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

I stayed in the HIE near the Albuquerque airport Jan 5-6. I had reservations for Jan 5. because I had a very early flight on the 6th. I got listed on the shuttle schedule and a wake up call. This place is very nice. The bed is very comfortable. They have everything you could want, all your toiletries. They have a nice continental style breakfast. I got to the airport to find I had a cancelled flight and could not fly out until the next day. I went back to the hotel and they gave me an incredible rate to stay an extra night. The wonderful folks at the desk gave me all kinds of ideas of things to to that I had never done around the area before. The shuttle drivers were great. I had a great time and enjoyed my stay and highly recommend the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Airport.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank NMHiker1
ABQYI, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Dear NMHiker1,

Thank you for reviewing our Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque Airport! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found many things to enjoy while stuck here with us!  Should you ever find yourself back in Albuquerque, we look forward to seeing you again. Have a great 2014!

Kindest Regards,