Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport
Ranked #41 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 14 February 2011

As mentioned before - I pretty much stay exclusively at Holiday Inns. This location was wonderful - comfortable and friendly. There were a couple little minor hickups (brief interruption in internet) which the Manager was very apologetic about. But, they were quick to resolve any issue and made it a very comfortable stay. I also enjoyed all the staff. Very friendly and professional.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
ABQYI, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property!! It was a real pleasure having you stay with us! Your understanding of our hiccups was appreciated and I am so pleased that we were able to resolve them quickly and without to much inconvenience to you. I know that internet access is very important, especially when traveling on business. Rest assured we have addressed the issue and have seen no further disruption. Should your travels bring you to Albuquerque again we hope that you will continue to be our guest! Thank you again for your kind words and thank you for your loyalty!

Reviewed 12 February 2011

Clean, excellent value, wonderful staff. The hot breakfast was good and the pancake maker was fascinating as we had not seen one before, only those pain in the tail sticky waffle makers. I loved the easy no work pancakes! Defiantly going here if in area again!

• Stayed: February 2011

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We can't wait to have you join us the next time you are in Albuquerque! It is great to hear that our new pancake maker was fun and easy to use. Thank you again for posting your review and thank you so much for being our guest!

Reviewed 3 February 2011

For business in Albuquerque no choice was given--this was the hotel my colleague was staying at. I was pleased to find that it was recently updated, clean, quiet, and had the customer service I have come to expect from the chain. Zero complaints. I didn't try the apparently new pancake machine at breakfast, but it definitely intrigued me.

The room did include a microwave and good-sized refrigerator.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
ABQYI, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2011

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our property! It is great to hear that although you had no choice in staying with us you were pleased with our acommodations. We would love to have you as our guest in our hotel again! Next time you are with us the fresh hot pancakes are definitely worth a try. They are delicious! We look forward to seeing you again! Thank you again for your kind words and thank you for being our guest!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 25 January 2011

This is a fresh and clean and obviously new Holiday Inn Express. It even smelled nice. We choose this one out of many low-priced options based on the other high ratings and were still pleasantly surprised. The rooms are clean and modern. The breakfast area is great. I ate too many of those sausages and cinnamon rolls, and the pancake maker is neat! Whether for one night or a few, you'll get a nice rest and filling breakfast and be on your way with a smile.

Only complaint - the microfridge and the air conditioner in the room were too loud. (Walls just a touch thin too.) We ended up unplugging the microfridge. It is so nice to have one, but really too bad it's so noisy. Rattles really bad. But don't let that deter you. This is a great place to stay. It's better than some hotels rated one or two stars higher.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple

I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property! Guest input, whether positive or negative, is our best means of improvement and we always appreciate when a guest takes the time to let us know how we are doing. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast and our pancake maker! This is a brand new addition to Holiday Inn Express and we are so happy that our guests are loving it! I also would like to thank you for letting us know about the problem you had with your in room refrigerator. I am pleased that we are able to look into the situation. Our in room refrigerators are meant to be a convenience to our guests not a difficulty. I am working with our maintenance to department to ensure that we can curtail this problem so no one else is disturbed. Thank you again so much for your review and thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed 24 January 2011

We chose Holiday Inn Express (Airport) because of the brand and location. It was so nice to have the shuttle to take us to and from the airport. The driver was so nice. Deb, the manager on duty, checked us in. She was terrific--so friendly and professional. Our room was cozy and comfortable. We loved the complimentary cookies and tea which was an added bonus after a long day of traveling from Boston. Speaking of food, you can't beat the breakfast in the morning. It wasn't your typical continental style. There were eggs and other hot items. Since we stayed two nights, it was nice to be able to have eggs one day and cereal the other with yogurt and other fruits. The gentleman on duty our second night was exceptional. My husband asked him if he had an aspirin. He returned a couple of moments later with some aspirin and bottled water. I would stay here again and will recommend it to friends and family in the future.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your recent stay at our property! It is always a pleasure to hear that a guest enjoyed their stay with us. I am thrilled to hear that Deb and our other staff members are working hard to make you, our guest, know how valuable you are to us. It is also great to hear that you would join us again! We look forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you back to Albuquerque. Thank you again for taking the time to review our property!

Regards,

Reviewed 16 January 2011

We were surprised, to say the least since I've stayed in some dumpy Holiday Inns. Not this one. The decor was fresh, the staff was attentive and the room was perfect for our one-night layover in Albuquerque after a long trip home.

I recommend this place.

Our only "complaint" is minor: the pancake maker was broken at breakfast. The staff was present during breakfast and they apologized. Not a big deal, but one of our group wanted them.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank bradinnewmexico

I would like to thank you for taking time to review our property! It is a welcomed pleasure to receive feedback from our guests! I am so pleased that you that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for recommending our property. I would also like to apologize that our pancake maker was on the fritz the morning of your stay. We have definitely taken care of the difficulty so rest assured the next time you join us we will have fresh hot pancakes waiting for you. We look forward to having you stay with us again! Thank you again for posting your review of our property and thank you for being our guest!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 2 January 2011

This was one of the best Holiday Inn Express locations that we have stayed in. It looks recently remodeled. When I entered, it felt very homey. There was a lounge/breakfast area with a couch and tables, and a coffee/hot chocolate/tea area always available. on our second night there, there were fresh baked chocolate chip cookies in the evening. Breakfast was the usual bagels, etc., but well-stocked with decent selection. The business center with 2 computers and printer was helpful to us--quick internet and nice computers.

The rooms were very clean and roomy. The beds were SUPER comfortable and both my husband and I slept well. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
ABQYI, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review of our property! I am extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay! It is great to hear that you felt comfortable and welcomed at our hotel. Rest assured we will continue to strive to provide our guests with the service and amenities that you have recommended so highly! Thank you again for your kind words. We hope to have you as a guest again very soon!