“If you like Greek food, give it a try”
Review of Nick and Jimmy's

Nick and Jimmy's
Ranked #54 of 1,768 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Price range: US$8 - US$34
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“If you like Greek food, give it a try”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Nothing too special about the décor at this restaurant but who cares because the food is great. I had the stuffed grape leaves which came with a yummy lemony dipping sauce. The salad was also a winner as was the lemon orzo soup. The service is excellent.

• Visited May 2014

“Try it!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

The menu has a lot to offer. Pasta, Greek dishes or a traditional steak. My favorite is the lamb shank. The calamari was very tasty as well.

Tomball, United States
“Great food & great service”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

`This is a very nice restaurant with excellent food & good service. We all had different items & all of them were great. If I'm ever back in Albuquerque I will definately go back. As a matter of fact I wish they would open up a location in the nort Houston area.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Robert B
Sedona, Arizona
“Good Food but Felt Like a Chain Restaurant”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Nick & Jimmy's is supposedly a privately held local restaurant, however, it looks and feels just like a chain restaurant. It is located right off of I-25 on the footage road along with other large chain restaurants. We heard the restaurant advertised on radio while in town on business, so decided to find them. Boy were we surprised! We are very happy that Nick & Jimmy are doing so well that they can lease such a large establishment, but we were actually looking for a small intimate atmosphere where homemade pasta was served. Don't get me wrong, this restaurant is CLEAN, nicely decorated in neutral tones, and the food and service is good, but was nothing special. We're from NYC where Italian restaurants are quaint and intimate, so forgive our prejudice in this rating. You will definitely get a good meal @ Nick & Jimmy's, just realize it is a very successful larger restaurant.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank WorldSprinter18
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Happy I tried it”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I liked everything about Nick and Jimmy's. The food was done just so, the waiter was very good, they were attentive. When I mentioned I had a group coming for baloon fest, they took my information and the very next day Nick called and we made a reservation in the area I wanted.

• Visited July 2014