“Fantastic wines”

St. Clair Winery & Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
St. Clair Winery & Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 1,768 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: West Old Town
Cross street: SW - Rio Grande & I-40
Transit: City bus located in front of restaurant.
Description: Enjoy nationally acclaimed award winning NM wines along with a full restaurant, wine bar and retail wine shop. St Clair Winery & Bistro also offers wine tasting, patio or private dining, and live entertainment. We Cater! Large Party Options: Pickup, Delivery, On-Site Catering, and Off-site Catering available
Augusta, Maine
“Fantastic wines”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I came to try the wine and ended up having a burger at the bar as well. the bartender was so sweet and funny, it made my visit so much nicer and I bought a botlte of wine to take home.

Visited August 2014
Monica G, Public Relations Manager at St. Clair Winery & Bistro, responded to this review, 12 September 2014
Thank for taking the time to write a review! We are glad that you enjoyed our wine and burger. We hope that you will return to visit us again. If you ever have any questions or concerns please feel to contact us.

Cheers!
St. Clair Winery & Bistro

Newcastle, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,584 helpful votes
“well worth the wait”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

St. Clair Winery and Bistro
We tried to visit St. Clair Winery and Bistro on the Friday evening we arrived but was really busy and there was a 45 minute wait, we decided not to wait and finally ate elsewhere, which was hard work as there are not many decent restaurants in the area, mainly fast food joints, and any way most of the restaurants in the area CLOSE about 8pm…why? St. Clair Winery and Bistro stays open longer.
We should have waited the 45minutes as we returned on the Sunday evening when it was much quieter and got seated straight away as more people come to the area on Friday’s and Saturday’s making it very busy, but it was well worth trying St. Clair Winery and Bistro again.
Wine tasting at your table. Wine was a bit expensive as you can buy the bottle of wine in the reception area to take out for $11 but to have the same wine with your meal it was $25(and that was a cheap bottle).
A steak averaged $17 - $20 very nice and cooked perfectly to order, the flat iron steak was much better value than the rib eye steak which was a lot more marbled than I expected . The chicken Bacado was also very good and we were glad to get away from all the other restaurants that just seem to cook Mexican dishes for a change. The chocolate brownie dessert was to die for.

• Visited August 2014
8 Thank SUSAN H
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Office lunch”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I have been to this place twice, both at lunch time. I've tried something different each time and enjoyed each. It has been awhile since I've been there but I thought the service was ok, a little slow but I enjoyed my lunch selection. I had the French bistro sandwich-a French dip. It had a bit more cheese on it that I expected, but it was very tasty. The au jus wasn't salty at all, which I expected as I had at other places. All in all I thoroughly enjoyed my meal and the service.

• Visited July 2014
Canberra, Australia
“Mediocre continental fare”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

The actual restaurant itself was modern and clean. The staff was friendly. Their wines are simply OK. The same goes for the food. Nothing to see here, move along.

• Visited November 2013
Dallas, United States
“Just wrong....”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Dont waste your time. Overcooked pasta. Dry chicken. Poor service. Server forgot to bring our salad when others around us received apps. Server had a dry personality.

Visited July 2014