Once we decided Albuquerque as base for our New Mexico trip, I did some research and chose Hotel Parq Central. I really did a great job and made the best decision in choosing this hotel !
1. It's so convenience, just a few exits from the Albuquerque International Airport, and it's only 2 miles to go to the Historic Old Town.
2. Right at the main Freeway I-25, yet you won't hear any noise.
3. Hospitality and Quality of Hotel is great, especially for what we paid for (the Price is Right).
4. Free Parking and Free Breakfast which is a total Plus - There are a few "upscale" Hotels in the city offered their "Special" deal, but then when you to add $18/a day for parking and the "a la carte" breakfast, the "deal" is gone as it becomes expensive.
5. The view from the Hotel for the sunset is absolutely stunning, it's a real bonus !
6. Walking distance to many good restaurants, including the "Standard Diner" featured in one of the TV program of the Food Network. (I read one of the review thought he/she didn't feel safe walking in the neighborhood, so we took a little extra care walking to the restaurants for dinner but actually we didn't see anything could cause alarm or worry).
Some minor inconveniences:
- Even though there is a Coffee and Tea Station in every floor which served only in the morning, I would prefer to have a coffee maker in the room, so we can enjoy to make tea in the evening as the only one of our habit which we don't want to break while enjoying the vacation.
- Given the amazing Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Lotion etc...provided by the Hotel, I assume they will provide shower cap (as most of the standard hotel) so I didn't pack one, and to my surprise, there was no shower cap. I had to use a small bath towel and pins so it's OK but it' was a little inconvenient.
- My husband complained about the noise from the Lounge happened the one night the Hotel hosted an event.
If we are not that picky, this Hotel overall worths and should earn the 5 Star status, the 3 points I mentioned above is for the Management of the Hotel to improve some little details.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect blend of contemporary comfort and historic elegance, our boutique hotel is ideal for leisure and business travelers in search of superior service and a memorable place to stay in Albuquerque. This is a place to rest, relax and refresh with stylishly appointed guestrooms, an outdoor dining plaza, spacious garden park and a rooftop lounge with panoramic views of the mountains, downtown city lights and enchanting Southwest sunsets. Don’t just stay in Albuquerque — get away to an urban oasis at Hotel Parq Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Parq Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.