Hotel Parq Central
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$169
US$160
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$70
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$163
US$152
Official Site
1,813 results
All reviewsquicherooftop barapothecary loungeboutique hotelrailroad hospitalartichoke cafemain buildingtop floornew mexicobeautiful hotelfresh fruitnob hillrooms are smallhot tubshuttle servicefree shuttlesanta fe
Reviewed 26 January 2013

Room is small, cozy and quiet! Large bathroom and wonderful shower. We were worried that it might be noisy near highway but absolutely not! Very nice little bar upstairs perfect for a nightcap. Breakfast included with warm homemade quiche, breads and fruits. Coffee was great ! Will stay again next time in Albuquerque .

• Stayed: January 2013
NoelleWallace, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Parq Central, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2013

Dear Dana85737,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at Hotel Parq Central. We are glad that you were cozy in your guest room and that your stay was very quiet. We feel the bathroom is an integral portion of your stay, so we are happy that you enjoyed the space and the shower. We enjoy offering breakfast each morning and we are so happy that you liked it!

We appreciate you choosing to stay with us during your time in Albuquerque and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 24 January 2013 via mobile

This was an old hospital turned into a hotel, and I think it is beautiful. Fun furniture in lobby, great location. And the staff was very attentive.

However, the breakfast was very average. Hotel advertises it as "gourmet", but it was a very average continental breakfast.

I really like this hotel overall.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Coresidenttraveller

Dear Coresidenttraveller,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us at Hotel Parq Central. We are glad that you found the property to be beautiful and that you enjoyed the furniture in the lobby. We are pleased that the location worked will for you and that you found our staff to be very attentive. We are sorry that the breakfast fell short of your expectations. We do make the quiche in house and offer freshly baked pastries in addition to a variety of cereals, yogurts, oatmeal, fresh fruits and juices. We are glad that you overall liked Hotel Parq Central!

We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 January 2013

The hotel made our trip. It was very clean and comfortable. The decor was fantastic. The staff were so helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Loved the hot water, tea and coffee out in the morning on our hotel floor. Great central location. Breakfast was tasty and substantial in a nice setting. Nothing was left untouched in this renovation. Good job!! If I am ever back in the ALB area, I will definitely stay here and recommend to my friends.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Britmex49

Dear Britmex49,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us at Hotel Parq Central. Nothing pleases us more than knowing that your time with us was the highlight of your trip! We are glad that you found the property to be clean and comfortable, the decor fantastic and our staff to be helpful. We enjoy breakfast each morning and we are happy that you found it to be tasty and substantial. We are delighted that you found the renovation to be a success.

We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and your recommendation of Hotel Parq Central to friends. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Albuquerque!

Reviewed 23 January 2013

Was pleasantly surprised when we checked in as the suite was above expectation. As we are from Florida and it was 15 degrees in ABQ that night, we turned up the heat to take the chill off the room only to find that the thermostat was centrally controlled. Called front desk and asked them to up a bit (never happened) and called again before turning in (no change) ... there was a fireplace in the bedroom so we passed the night reasonably well. Next morning asked again and they sent over an engineer who fiddled around for 20 minutes but again with no success. Gave up and bought a cheap space heater at Target that we used for the rest of the stay. Day 1 ... returned to room to find no service had been provided ... you evidently have to put a sign on the door that you wanted service. Also noted that the room service tray was still sitting outside the door. Next day set out the sign and got room cleaned - sort of - as the attendant missed emptying an overflowing trash can. The room service tray from the first night was also still sitting outside. Day 3 ... room service tray finally gone! Overall nice hotel but lacking even basic service. Probably due to the fact that staff seem to spend a lot of time taking the manager's dog for walks around the grounds (Dog comes to work daily with the manager). Nice dog ... ok hotel.

Room Tip: Get room on the sides away from the freeway
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Gary A

Dear Gary A,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Hotel Parq Central. We are glad that the suite you checked into exceeded your expectations. We are sorry that on a cold evening in Albuquerque the heat did not go high enough for you, but that there was a fireplace in the room to keep you warm. We apologize that the engineer was unable to turn the heat up to the desired temperature for you- unfortunately the system will not exceed 80 degrees in the rooms. We are very sorry that your room was not cleaned on the first day and that trash was still left in your room on the second day. We have addressed this issue with our housekeeping department and appreciate your feedback so we can rectify the situation. Molly is our hotel mascot if you will, so she comes to work each day and spends her time providing an aspect of home to many guests who miss their pets or greeting our furry guests, as seven of our rooms are pet friendly. We are happy you were able to meet her!

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your stay with us and we hope to see you again if you are back in Albuquerque.

Reviewed 22 January 2013

I mainly stayed here because of the great reviews on trip advisor and I like boutique style hotels. I was very disappointed. Starting with check in: my reserved double room smelled of smoke so I requested a different room. That room also had a very strong odor of smoke as well so once again I requested a different room. Well, after 2 rooms they were out of double beds so they "upgraded" me to a suite with a king bed and pullout. Not ideal as my daughter and I each wanted our own bed and neither wanted to sleep on the pull out. But there wasn't another option. (except a pet room which wouldn't work with my daughter allergies) Well, got the key to my suite and the key didn't work. At this point I am irritated but after the 4th trip got a key and a room that would work. In the room I noticed there was no coffee maker so in the am I was getting ready to head down the elevator to ask where I could get a cup and noticed a man filling up at a coffee station on my floor. That would've been nice to know at check in. Also, at check in I was not informed of the breakfast in the am that was included in the room. Ugg. The first am breakfast I was welcomed and asked if I would like a piece of quiche. It was delicious and the breakfast spread was very nice and clean. I did notice that a manager was sitting and drinking coffee not far from us but didn't think much of it until the next am. The next am, the lady was behind the counter, did not greet us or offer us quiche and left to go wipe tables. I had to ask her if we could have a slice, and point out the coffee was completely out. By the way, we were the only ones there at 8am that morning so she wasn't over worked. I am not sure why people have raved about the service because frankly I would've gotten better service at a chain.

Room Tip: This hotel does have highway noise if your room happens to face that direction.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank skingKansas
NoelleWallace, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Parq Central, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2013

Dear skingKansas,

We are terribly sorry that your experience with us was disappointing after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor. We are a tobacco free property, so we had maintenance look into why the rooms that you were originally shown smelled of smoke. We are sorry that the king suite did not work well for you and your daughter and that all other double rooms were occupied. We strive to provide excellent hospitality, so we are sorry that you did not know of all the amenities such as coffee and breakfast included with your room. The Parlor team takes your experience on the second morning very seriously and has taken this opportunity to ensure that the service is consistent regardless of who is scheduled to work. We are pleased that you found the breakfast display to be very clean and the house-made quiche to be delicious.

We hope to have another opportunity to show you why other guests have raved about the service and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.