Hotel Parq Central
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$68
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$71
US$70
US$67
Sandia Peak Inn Motel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$74
Hotel Andaluz(Albuquerque)
US$193
  • Restaurant
1,799 results
All reviewsquicherooftop barapothecary loungeboutique hotelrailroad hospitalartichoke cafemain buildingtop floornew mexicobeautiful hotelfresh fruitnob hillrooms are smallhot tubshuttle servicefree shuttlesanta fe
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 March 2013

What a wonderful surprise! We came to Albuquerque on an unexpected overnite trip from santa fe and stayed here, What a great place. We will certainly stay here from now on when we have an over night in Albuquerque instead of a chain. We love the hotel parq central!

Room Tip: Rooms in the 215 area of the main building are said to be haunted... We stayed in a separate building on the property that used to house the doctors and it was lovely. Lots of windows and very quiet. Fresh bagged ice right outside our room.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
NoelleWallace, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Parq Central, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2013

Dear CandPtravel,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us at Hotel Parq Central. We are so glad that you found your experience with us to be a wonderful surprise. We are glad that you love the hotel and will stay with us when you come down to Albuquerque.

We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 24 March 2013

Let's just say that when my husband told me we would be in Albuquerque for our anniversary, I was a bit...underwhelmed. Or so I thought. And then I met HPQ (or Hotel Parq Central). Originally a hospital from the late 1920's, the building has been carefully restored. While they allude to the history in various decor items, the interior design is gorgeous. Contemporary, yet warm and inviting. Customer service is the name of the game here, and it is something they excel at. Our first instance of this was when they upgraded our room on behalf of our anniversary. We had a beautiful corner room with great windows. I fell in love. The bathroom amenities were C.O. Bigelow, and the shower was wonderful. Comfy robes hung in the closet, and I could have stayed there a week! But the best was yet to come...

The Apothecary Lounge in on the 4th floor and features tapas, desserts, and a wonderful drink menu. Customer service was again outstanding. Bartender Andre candidly answered all of our questions about drinks and also schooled me on what was to become my new favorite: The St. Germain Cocktail. Delicious!! I highly recommend it. The food and desserts were equally delicious!

For breakfast the next day, we enjoyed the free breakfast. I couldn't help but be pleasantly surprised - yet again - by the stellar customer service. The staff is obviously proud of the hotel and it shows. Instead of being abandoned at a cold cereal and doughnut bar, we were greeted by a server ready to warm up quiche or muffins for us and make sure we had everything we needed. When they weren't serving customers they kept busy restocking, cleaning, and straightening items.

I hated to have to leave! Another thing I enjoyed was that rather than having a tiny coffee pot in the room, each floor had a coffee station only steps out into the hall. What a great idea!!

This hotel is now close to my heart and easily slips into one of the top three of my favorites. Between the customer service, amenities, and decor, it had everything I needed and then some. I will be back, and I am looking forward to it!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CourtneyF209

Dear Courtney F,

Thank you for spending your anniversary with us! We are thrilled that you were impressed with your first experience with us and found the restoration of the building to be well done. You are correct in noting that customer service is our top priority! We are glad that we were able to upgrade your room and that you enjoyed everything from the amenities to the robes. The Apothecary offers stunning views and delicious drinks. We are so glad that Andre was able to help you find your new favorite cocktail and that the food and dessert were on par with the rest of your experience. Breakfast is something we truly enjoy offering each morning and we are delighted that you found the experience to be enjoyable- the young ladies in the Parlor take pride in creating a superb experience for our guests by keeping the room tidy and baking fresh quiche with a variety of ingredients. We are happy that the coffee service was something you really liked.

Nothing pleases us more than being fondly remembered as one of your three favorite hotels. Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 24 March 2013

I recently stayed here for 10 days with 3 others on a work trip (I'm from Australia).
I have to agree with most of the other reviewers here and say this was an excellently run hotel. The breakfast is great, free wifi, free shuttle bus, laundry facilities (only one machine and dryer though), awesome rooftop bar and the staff were very helpful and friendly. There is even a beautiful border collie dog that stands up at the counter which I found charming.
Although close to the i35 freeway, I did not hear any traffic noise from my room.
It is only 1.6km to downtown, but there is no need to go that far as there are some great restaurants within a few blocks. I can recommend Farinas or Artichokes for dinner and Holy Cow or the Grove for lunch.
Albuquerque is a bit run-down in places, but hopefully places like Parq Central will increase in number and help to lift the whole city.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Scott H

Dear Scott H,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Hotel Parq Central during your recent visit to Albuquerque. We are glad that you enjoyed your time with us, finding the breakfast to be great, the shuttle service and laundry room to be convenient and the staff to be very helpful and friendly. The Apothecary offers amazing views of New Mexico and we are happy that you were able to spend some time on the rooftop. We are always delighted when our guests experience what our neighborhood has to offer and we are happy that you enjoyed the restaurants nearby the hotel.

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your stay with us and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 18 March 2013

This is a beautiful hotel. The decor is sparse, tasteful, refreshing. This is my new favorite hotel. While the rooms are not overly large, they are relaxing, bright, and very comfortable. If your particular room seems a bit small, you needn't worry as there are plenty of wonderful spaces in this hotel to relax in. The solarium is beautiful and so peaceful; enjoy the sunshine and good vibes in this gorgeous space. The "living room" has wonderful ambience and the views from the Apothecary Lounge are outstanding. Staff are very helpful, courteous and friendly - can't say enough about this wonderful hotel and the people who manage and staff it. Thanks for the fantastic time in Albuquerque!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Teresa K

Dear Teresa K,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us at Hotel Parq Central. We are honored to be your new favorite hotel! We are pleased that you found your guest room to be comfortable and the numerous sitting areas to be inviting. The Apothecary Lounge offers beautiful views of the city and we are glad you were able to experience the scene on the rooftop. Our staff strives to make each guest welcome during their time with us and we are delighted that you found each member to be helpful, courteous and friendly.

Thank you for your kind words and for choosing to stay with us during your time in Albuquerque. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 18 March 2013

I cannot speak highly enough of this place. We booked this hotel at the last minute and we were not disappointed. I've stayed in a lot of hotels over the years and this is the cleanest one I've ever seen. Yes the rooms are smaller than average, but it was very charming. The bathroom is very nice, with nice toiletries. The staff were great and friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: There is a rooftop lounge, and we could hear footsteps fairly late into the night. It didn't really bother us, but ask for a lower floor if you think it might! We stayed on the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Brandi D
NoelleWallace, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Parq Central, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2013

Dear Brandi D,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us at Hotel Parq Central. We are so happy that you were not disappointed with your experience and found the property to be the cleanest you have ever seen. We are glad that you found your guest room to be charming and the bathroom to be very nice. Our staff strives to provide excellence in hospitality and we are pleased that you found each staff member to be friendly. We are sorry you could hear the footsteps in the Apothecary late into the night; next time we will gladly offer you a room on the second floor or the east wing so you are not at all disturbed.