“An Exquisite Hotel, Beautiful Architectual Historic Remodel...Five Star Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Parq Central

Hotel Parq Central
Ranked #3 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Ridgefield, Washington
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Brad M.

I've had the the good fortune in my career and life to be able to stay in the finest 5 star hotels throughout the world.The Hotel Parc Central with its youthful staff ranks along side the best of the best in service. The buildings on the property are on the National Register of Historic Places, the renovation has yielded a beautiful hotel, modern in character yet tastefully blending the decor to link it to its historic past. This is absolutely the cleanest hotel I've ever had the pleasure of staying in. I had taken delivery of a new luxury automobile and arrived a day before my scheduled reservations, the desk staff accomodated my earlier then expected arrival happily reworking my reservations. Unfortunately my car had sustained some rock chip damage on the outskirts of Albuquerque the young lady manning the front desk acted as my auto concierge. In liasion with the Mercedes Benz dealership she directed me to various locations where service technicians restored my car to like new status. From the wonderful light breakfast buffet, to the watching the Southwest sunset from the open rooftop bar this is world class hotel and a boutique gem in Albuquerque; service, decor style, and impeccable cleanliness... I'll be back.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Brad M
MatthewTroche, Guest Service Specialist at Hotel Parq Central, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Dear Brad M,
We certainly thank you for taking the time to write such a complimentary review of our property. We like to think our hotel can stand toe to toe in terms of quality with any hotel in the country and we appreciate when our guest take notice of that.
In regards to our front desk staff, please know we love to assist guests in ALL aspects of their stay here in our lovely city. From restaurants recommendations to maps of hiking trails around our city please just let us know how we can make your stay more enjoyable and we will do our absolute best to make it happen. We hope you have the chance to stay with us again soon and eagerly look forward to you joining us again here at Hotel Parq Central. All the best. –Matthew Troche

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (463)
San Diego, California
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Lets make this easy. Stop reading the reviews of other hotels, book your room here and say no more! There is no other option!

I've stayed in Albuquerque on several occasions for business reasons and each time at a different hotel. None of them remotely compares to the Hotel Parc.

I arrived at night time and I must admit I was a little concerned about the neighborhood where its located but once I entered the hotel, I knew that I had made the right choice. The lobby was clean and bright and the person at the Front desk was extremely pleasant. She even upgraded our 2 rooms to Suites which was great. Upon entering our rooms, I knew that our stay would meet all our expectations. Clean, contemporary rooms with very comfortable beds. Large bathrooms and shower with great toiletries for their guests. Although this place is conveniently located next to the Freeway and my room was closest to it, you wouldn't even know as the Hotel had obviously invested in the sound proofing. Some have complained about the breakfasts here but I couldn't find any issues. Fresh fruit, a wide assortment of danishes/breads, quiche, yogurt, cereals is all i need. Better than most hotels and any Denny's

If you do go here, you definately want to make your way to the top floor and enjoy a cocktail or two at their lounge/bar call Apothercy. The view is great for Albuquerque but the star here are the Mixologists and their liquid concoctions. Don't go for the usual beer, wine or martini and instead try whatever seasonal drink options are available. My bartender, Sarah, was awsome and after I described to her my taste profile, whipped me up a couple of different drinks that my companion and I thouroughly enjoyed. I guess my only complaint for this hotel is that their last call at the bar during the week is 10:30 pm. But this appears to be standard for ABQ which is not exactly a 24/7 town.

So if you are looking for a hotel, with wonderful rooms, comfy beds, nicely decorated, great bar and a great vibe, look no more. The Parc is awaiting. Just wish I had more business in Albuquerque since the price for a hotel of this statue would be double or triple anywhere else.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank brent h
Dear Brent H,
Thank you so very kindly for one of the most thorough and thoughtful reviews we have ever received here at Hotel Parq Central. Please know all we do here at the hotel is solely designed with the intention of providing our guests with an experience which transcends that of any other property in our lovely city.
We always love to hear when a guest is able to enjoy their time in both the hotel and the lounge. For us, nothing is more agreeable than enjoying an evening cocktail before retiring to the best rooms in the city.
Again, thank you so much for the kind words about our hotel. If your travel plans ever bring you back to Albuquerque please let us know and we will see to it that your next visit is even better than your first. All the best.-Matthew Troche
Sullivan, Indiana
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Very quiet, clean, and comfortable. Nice landscaping and court yard. The breakfast scones were the best I have found in years. Most, including Panera and Starbucks are to moist and more like a biscuit. I would love to have the recipe and tips for getting them right!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
MatthewTroche, Guest Services Specialist at Hotel Parq Central, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Dead Sharon G,
We absolutely agree; our scones are simply some of the best in the entire city! Please feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to give you some pointers! Hope to see you again soon. All the best.-Matthew Troche
denver
Reviewed 11 April 2014

We had a great visit to the Parq Central. The rooms are on the smaller side but are really so perfect- the bathrooms, decor and amenities are wonderful. The decor in the hotel was fascinating- and all based on it's history. The designer was brilliant!
The free continental breakfast was a cut above, and the airport shuttle service was quick and friendly.
The location, right beside the highway, seems weird but there is no highway noise in the rooms, and the shuttle will take you anywhere within 3 miles. We gave this hotel a big thumbs up!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
MatthewTroche, Guest Service Specialist at Hotel Parq Central, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Dear Denver JJM,
Thank you for highlighting so many of the features which make Hotel Parq Central a place like none other. We take immense pride in our how meticulous our designer was in terms of creating a space which encourages a feeling of tranquility the second our guests step through the door.
In regards to our room size, keep in mind for your next visit we do offer deluxe rooms with allow for a bit more movement. If the deluxe still isn't large enough we also have suites and even a roomy cottage. Whichever room type you choose we truly hope your travel plans bring you back to HPC as soon as possible. All the best-Matthew Troche
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I spent one weekend in Albuquerque in April 2014. Staying at the Parq Central was definitely an excellent experience: the hotel is clean, modern and beautifully decorated. Rooms are comfortable and quiet, and the Wi-Fi works smoothly. The breakfast is served in a very nice room, with a view on a lovely patio, and the choice of food is quite good. The service is truly outstanding: the staff is young, competent, helpful and (most importantly) extremely friendly. The free shuttle service, which works within a radius of 3 miles from the hotel, is another important perk. The only negative comment concerns the location: the neighbourhood is indeed not very attractive, but Albuquerque is very spread out so it is not clear that one can find a hotel with a 'lovely location' in ABQ at all.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
MatthewTroche, Guest Services Specialist at Hotel Parq Central, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Dear gioaogionny,

When we set out to establish Hotel Parq Central, one of our most pressing goals was to embrace modern design elements while still respecting the historic nature of the property. In this, we thank you so much for taking the time to point out the uniqueness of our building. That being said, a beautiful hotel is only as good as its staff so thank you again for taking the time to note that as well!
In regards to our neighborhood, please know that it is now in a rapid state of improvement, including a variety of new high end restaurants and cafes. Our hope is that you come back and join us as soon as possible and enjoy all the “new” neighborhood has to offer. We hope to see you again soon. All the best-Matthew Troche
Milton, Georgia
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

If you are ever passing through Albuquerque, NM, you MUST stay at Hotel Parq Central. It is as nice as it ever gets. A boutique hotel this lovely would cost 3 times the price in other US markets. The rooms are immaculate. The entire hotel is stunning. The free breakfast offers gourmet quiche. The staff is so friendly, catering to any need. The restaurant is fantastic. The beds are divinely comfortable. My daughter and I drove 3 extra hours to stay at this jewel one more time on our return trip across the country. It cost less than some mid level chain hotels. I could live in this place!

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Gianthornet,
Having a guest drive three extra hours simply to stay at our establishments is one of the kindest compliments we have ever received here at Hotel Parq Central. It means the world to us that the effort we put into our property coupled with our commitment to a higher level of customer service makes such an impression on our guests.
Thank you for spending some extra time on the road to stay with us and we hope you join us again as soon as possible. All the best-Matthew Troche
Fairfield, Ohio
Reviewed 8 April 2014

My husband and I recently stayed there on a trip to see family in Albuquerque. The hotel was a wonderful, relaxing spot with friendly service. The room was on the smaller side, but provided everything we needed. The bathrooms were clean and bright, and the shower was wonderful. The front desk staff was great - especially Allison, Jeremiah, and Grey. We loved their shuttle service to get us where we needed to be if it wasn't close to the hotel. The rooftop bar was also a great place to relax and enjoy views of the city. Wouldn't hesitate to come again and recommend to anyone going to ABQ!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Amex Traveler,
From all of us here at Hotel Parq Central, especially Allison, Jeremiah, and Grey, thank you tremendously for taking the time to write such a kind review of our property. It is always a pleasure hosting guests as kind and thoughtful as you and your husband.
We certainly agree with you in regards to how relaxing it is up on our rooftop lounge. Now that the weather is starting to warm up we hope you might have the chance to return and catch a sunset up there. It truly is a sight to behold let me tell you! Again, thank you for choosing to stay with us here at HPC. We hope you pass through our doors again as soon as possible. All the best. –Matthew Troche