“Carlos at running horse on alameda they are great”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bosque Circle Ranch
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This ranch is as down to earth and honest as it gets! I rode for years and then gave up or years,and this was the perfect place to go because they have so many different types of horses,from mustangs to kids horses and ponies,all are great horses,I have been leasing for close to a motn now and you bet I will be there next month,I ride a mustang ,and we go all around the rio grande, I have seen coyotes and quail and met many other riders,this IS THE PERFECT ENVIROMENT TO LEARN HOW TO OWN A HORSE TOO,as the staff gives you your space when they see you are ready and you can really soak up the learning that you can get in,and what is great about the leasing project is that you can have your horse and keep your life too,Carlos and his wife are MORE THAN HUMBLE AND HONEST ,and frankly the nasty idiot that wrote all those nasty reviews is probabley not a good person,because MS SILVIA IS THE SWEETEST MOST SOFT SPOKEN LADY I HAVE EVER MET, I have learned so much in just my little bit of time, that I have taken my horsey fwend all around and even by traffic, It's a humbe lace where you can actually get the hands on that you need to learn to own a horse responsibly too,you can go catch your horse and tack them yourself,unlike those snotty horse places where they pick your horse and it is ready u ride its boaring and you leave,this is totally different experience! IT IS MORE RAW AND REAL AND IT IS AMAZING I cant sleep right now waiting to get back to there and see my horse, and if you are looking to buy a horse THIS IS THE PERFECT PLACE TO MAKE YOU SURE OF YOURSELF and your new friend,or just to lease is great too they board as well,and there are numerous trails everywhere not just one boaring trail,I take my guys off the trail sometimes and I even waded him through the rio grand to cool his hooves, when we go back he always puts his nose on my shoulder he is such a good horse ,and a mustang too! GIVE THEM A TRY they may be blunt ,but hey,thats honesty! AND IN THE HORSE WORLD THAT IS THE ATTITUDE THAT HOLDS WEIGHT!

3  Thank dunn775

Reviewed 24 May 2012

You will see advertisements for horseback riding along the Rio Grande River all over town and in just about every brochure in the city. However, if you call them, they will not answer because they no longer do trail rides or give lessons. Try Carlos at Running Horse Ranch. It is down the street on Bosque, just past Los Ranchos on Rio Grande Bl. He does a terrific job.

9  Thank Karen G
Reviewed 3 March 2012

I bought a horseback riding lesson on groupon for my just turned five year old daughter. She loves horses, well i know not a thong about animals. My daughter had a lesson, Sylvia, whom i believe was giving the lesson, made sure that my daughter understood the names of everything that goes on the horse in order to ride it. I appreciated the discipline of making my daughter brush the horse, feed him, and even pick up his droppings. That way my daughter knew the responsibilities of having a horse. I also appreciated that helmets were provided and the cleanliness of the place. My daughters birthday is coming up and i am hoping to have her party there, as well as send her to the summer camp.

Reviewed 12 November 2011

I am Sylvia from Bosque Circle Ranch. I would like to comment on 10/28/11. This customer I remember very well because I had returned a dozen or more phone calls trying to set up his appointment. every time I called I was unable to reach him and left several messages. When I finally did reach him I informed him that the dates that he wanted to ride were full and he would have to ride in December. He was upset about riding in the cold and demanded I extend the expiration date of his voucher for another 6 months! I did not refuse service to this customer until he called me a thief and a liar! No one should be talked to like that! I did hang up on the customer after several insults and harsh words! If you can't be nice than we don't need your business!

11  Thank Sylvia M
Reviewed 27 October 2011

It took almost a month to finally talk to Sylvia to make a reservation. She was very rude over the phone and acted like she didn't appreciate my business much (maybe because I got vouchers thru livingsocial). She hung up on me saying, "this conversation is over." I don't know if she's the owner or just a receptionist. I called the livingsocial and made a complaint about this business' poor customer service and got my refund. This place might be great for horses but for humans, not sure.

4  Thank Kyung L