Knights Inn Downtown Albuquerque
US$113
US$106
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$70
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$149
US$163
US$152
Official Site
All reviewsmanager chriscentral locationthe room was nicehome away from homecontinental breakfastroad tripold towncornflakesrefrigerator
Reviewed 18 March 2013

My three kids, mom, and I shared a family room at the Stardust Inn for one night and found the place to be very conveniently located to both downtown and the university, I-25, area restaurants, etc. Our room (with two queens and one king bed, table and chairs, fridge, microwave, and TV) was incredibly spacious and quiet (even though we were at the front of the building nearest the street), and there was plenty of hot water and towels for everyone. The staff was helpful and friendly and served a complimentary continental breakfast that satisfied all of us until lunchtime. We go to Albuquerque fairly frequently to visit family, and I can say that the Stardust Inn will be our motel of choice from now on.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
shilpa j, Manager at Knights Inn Downtown Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2013

Thank you for we enjoyed having you . . We look forward to having you stay again . . .

Reviewed 15 November 2012

I spend one night here and found that it was very hassle-free. Great location and easy access to downtown, UNM, and I-25. I left too early to try the breakfast, but I appreciated that it was offered and the front desk had a good selection of delivery menus - I was tired and didn't feel like hunting dinner. My only concern was that there wasn't a second latch on the door for security. Otherwise I had a very nice stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 November 2012

Really comfortable King bed, good sized bathroom with great water pressure and lots of hot water; minimal amenities: towels were a bit threadbare, but room had microwave and fridge. Quiet and close to airport. Small breakfast of cereal, pastries and coffee. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful. They were renovating the rooms when we were there.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2012

Clean & comfortable, easy access, run by friendly folks who take pride in their motel. We found this after driving up and down the strip wondering where to stay after a long day's journey, not being interested in either the sketchy motels down the road or the more expensive ones nearby. Pulled in and enjoyed a brief-stay overnight sanctuary. The owners have been painting and upgrading, and so we were greeted not just by welcoming people, but also a very comfortable new bed, good basic room amenities, and a large flat screen TV (which we didn't watch). The location is good, with easy I-24 freeway access if you're just passing through Albuquerque (but was still had enough quiet), and if you are choosing to stay in Albuquerque, this is a good homebase for nearby activities. I recommend it, and would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Susan M
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Whenever I visit Albuquerque (at least twice a year) I stay at the Stardust Inn. The rooms are very clean and well maintained. They contain a micro/fridge, free WiFi access, a flat screen TV with the full array of channels including HBO, and a large bathroom with bathtub/shower. Whenever I travel to Albuquerque I bring my bicycle. Because the bathroom is so large I can easily keep it in there. The motel room also has a large open space outside the bathroom to put/hang a lot of clothes. The motel is great for both an overnight place to stay and is even better for a long visit. They do have very reasonable weekly rates. This motel is ideal for travelers from outside the US who are looking for a central place to stay while they explore the many sites in and around Albuquerque. It's not only located close to the airport but also the Amtrak Station/Albuquerque Transportation Center. It's conveniently located across the street from the full-service Milton Restaurant and two blocks away from a New Mexico Archives Library (definitely worth a visit).

Room Tip: I usually get a lower level room because I have a bicycle with me for easy local rides and transportation. Street noise hasn't ever been a problem for me. They don't have a fitness center but do have a nice, mid-size swimming pool. There is no restaurant but the Milton Restaurant is across the street. For movie buffs, the Milton has been used in some movies over the years.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo