It`s already four months ago, but we can`t forget our wonderful stay in New Mexico at Los Poblanos - and that`s why we don`t want to miss to write a review. Every member of the team was attentive and charming, pretty much dfifferent to usual hotel businnes. We enjoyed an extraordinary breakfast, made of fresh and local ingrediencies. The restaurant La Merienda is excellent, no need to go elsewhere in Albuquerque! Best dining during our US trip. The staff of the restaurant is extremely kind and offers good advices. You have a wonderful view of Sandia Mountains. We stayed in the Historic Inn suites, in cosy, romantic rooms with fireplaces. The farm area as well as the entire staff provide a truly magic touch!
Katja & Matthias
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among 25 acres of lavender fields, enormous cottonwood trees, and lush formal gardens, Los Poblanos is one of the most magnificent historic properties in the Southwest. Designed in 1932 by the region's foremost architect, John Gaw Meem, Los Poblanos combines 50 guest rooms, a working organic farm, and the ideal setting for meetings and special events. The natural beauty, comfort and privacy of Los Poblanos offer our guests a truly relaxing environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn And Organic Farm
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm Hotel Albuquerque