I was thrilled with our stay at Los Poblanos. I love their attention to detail: down comforters on the beds, lavender bath products, fluffy towels and robes suitable for wearing to the pool. I appreciated that the pool was not in anyone's view unless you were "at" the pool, which was very inviting. The complementary breakfast was delicious, and again attention to detail made it very special. Throughout our stay I felt very well cared for by the staff, who are warm and helpful, and give very good orientations to the property. Having the farm there was a wonderful complement, and when I saw the chickens, I knew there would be fresh eggs for breakfast. Los Poblanos is not just a place to spend the night, it is a wonderful experience. Be sure to arrive early, and stay as long as you can!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among 25 acres of lavender fields and lush formal gardens, Los Poblanos is one of the most prestigious properties in the Southwest. Detailed tours of the historic property are available to all guests, as well as the included gourmet breakfast incorporating ingredients from our organic farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm Hotel Albuquerque
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn And Organic Farm