It was a unique experience to stay on a lavender farm. The snow showers and freezing cold weather were a surprise to us but it was nice to see the snow again. The fireplaces in the rooms were a cozy addition. The breakfast area was warm and inviting. We purchased the lavender salve at the barn store that received amazing reviews that seems to help with dry skin, insomnia, cuts, and even heard it is used in Japan as a competitor with Botox. Awaiting its arrival in the mail.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among 25 acres of lavender fields and lush formal gardens, Los Poblanos is one of the most prestigious properties in the Southwest. Detailed tours of the historic property are available to all guests, as well as the included gourmet breakfast incorporating ingredients from our organic farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm Hotel Albuquerque
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn And Organic Farm