My wife and I make a yearly trip to Santa Fe, and have avoided staying in Albuquerque until last year when we tried Los Poblanos. Now it's our yearly trip to Santa Fe and Albuquerque. The Los Poblanos grounds and territorial architecture are exquisite. The common areas are inviting and the guest rooms are nothing short of perfect. The bed linens are line dried when the weather permits. The dining room is creative and features beautiful local ingredients. This place is a keeper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among 25 acres of lavender fields, enormous cottonwood trees, and lush formal gardens, Los Poblanos is one of the most magnificent historic properties in the Southwest. Designed in 1932 by the region's foremost architect, John Gaw Meem, Los Poblanos combines 50 guest rooms, a working organic farm, and the ideal setting for meetings and special events. The natural beauty, comfort and privacy of Los Poblanos offer our guests a truly relaxing environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, MrandMrsSmith, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn And Organic Farm
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm Hotel Albuquerque