On a business trip to Albuquerque my client put me up at the Inn. This was a great surprise. The proprietors thought of everything including ear plugs in the event the peacocks on the premises are disturbed. The room was cozy with the fire place in the dead of winter and the breakfasts were to die for. I was told all the food was from local sources and mostly the farm that is most of the property. If you don't need to be down town this is a great break from the chain hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among 25 acres of lavender fields, enormous cottonwood trees, and lush formal gardens, Los Poblanos is one of the most magnificent historic properties in the Southwest. Designed in 1932 by the region's foremost architect, John Gaw Meem, Los Poblanos combines 50 guest rooms, a working organic farm, and the ideal setting for meetings and special events. The natural beauty, comfort and privacy of Los Poblanos offer our guests a truly relaxing environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, MrandMrsSmith and Evoline ltd so you can book your Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn And Organic Farm
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm Hotel Albuquerque