We spent one night and it was lovely. Our room had a fireplace that was all set to go. Breakfast was delicious, as was our walk along the bosque. We enjoyed the farm shop and walk around the grounds. My only complaint is that an 11 a.m. checkout time doesn't leave much time in the morning for breakfast, a walk, and a shower. Too rushed. Otherwise...superb! (Best sticky buns in the world served at breakfast).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among 25 acres of lavender fields and lush formal gardens, Los Poblanos is one of the most prestigious properties in the Southwest. Detailed tours of the historic property are available to all guests, as well as the included gourmet breakfast incorporating ingredients from our organic farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, MrandMrsSmith, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm Hotel Albuquerque
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn And Organic Farm