My husband and I greatly enjoyed the relaxation this property afforded us. A delightfully friendly and enthusiastic staff as well. Our room, Meem 2, was gorgeously decorated in a rustic southwestern style, so cozy and inviting. The only thing that we didn't care for was our pillows, they were too thick for our preference to sleep on but very comfy when we were propping ourselves up in bed enjoying a good book.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among 25 acres of lavender fields and lush formal gardens, Los Poblanos is one of the most prestigious properties in the Southwest. Detailed tours of the historic property are available to all guests, as well as the included gourmet breakfast incorporating ingredients from our organic farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm Hotel Albuquerque
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn And Organic Farm