My husband and I loved staying at Los Poblanos! The setting is gorgeous. There is a surreal mountain view, and the grounds and gardens are nothing short of beautiful. We stayed in the Gallinero room, which is a private cottage that is set back from the rest of the rooms. It was small but charming, and we certainly enjoyed having our privacy. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was delicious, so we definitely looked forward to it each morning. We'd love to come back sometime in the Fall when the temperatures in Albuquerque aren't quite so hot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among 25 acres of lavender fields, enormous cottonwood trees, and lush formal gardens, Los Poblanos is one of the most magnificent historic properties in the Southwest. Designed in 1932 by the region's foremost architect, John Gaw Meem, Los Poblanos combines 50 guest rooms, a working organic farm, and the ideal setting for meetings and special events. The natural beauty, comfort and privacy of Los Poblanos offer our guests a truly relaxing environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn And Organic Farm
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm Hotel Albuquerque