Los Poblanos Inn is one of the most beautiful places in all of the Southwest. Its style, character and wonderful dedication to the "southwest" ambience is enticing. To wander around the property, both inside and out, is a cultural experience that is hard to find these days.
The food was superb - I only wish they offered lunch and dinner as well! The organic breakfasts, served in style, are a gourmet delight.
The staff are friendly, helpful and obviously very happy to be working at Los Poblanos. From a casual worker in the lavender fields to the sparkling smile of the Inn manager, we felt completely at home and very much honored as guests.
The efforts they are making to become a first-class organic/green Inn are commendable and I know they will reach their goals.
We will stay there again and are happy to give LP our highest recommendation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among 25 acres of lavender fields, enormous cottonwood trees, and lush formal gardens, Los Poblanos is one of the most magnificent historic properties in the Southwest. Designed in 1932 by the region's foremost architect, John Gaw Meem, Los Poblanos combines 50 guest rooms, a working organic farm, and the ideal setting for meetings and special events. The natural beauty, comfort and privacy of Los Poblanos offer our guests a truly relaxing environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn And Organic Farm
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm Hotel Albuquerque