Days Inn East Albuquerque
US$106
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$122
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$66
EconoLodge
US$178
US$160
US$116
US$109
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$75
  • Restaurant
US$112
US$106
  • Pool
All reviewsowl cafepanda expressindoor poolcoffee makerbed was very comfortablewe've stayedtargetinterstatedryerconvenience
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

The place was convenient off the exit. It was newly renovated and most looked great! The bed was comfortable and clean.

They only provided 2 bath towels, you probably could have requested more.

You do get a discount at the owl cafe next door so remember that; their food is excellent!

Breakfast could have been better. I dot expect a lot with a hotel continental breakfast, but this was cheap even for that. They had toast, a few yogurts, cereal, and oatmeal. Orange juice, apple juice, and coffee. I would have liked to seen some muffins or something other than toast alone.

Over all really good, must get a hotel coupon book for the best deal. We have AAA and the coupon beat that.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Meredith B
m5686, Manager at Days Inn East Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear valued guest,
We are appreciate of your positive review and we will make sure that we meet our guests' expectations.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I usually book in advance as I travel a lot but a clerk at one hotel said to try coupons, so , i grabbed a coupon book at a truck stop, found a deal for $44 and headed 800 miles to Albuquerque, When i pulled up as a sign saying $44 in bright changeable led lights. When i walked in the guy saw my coupon book and said they were our of 1 person 1 bed rooms, and it was $55 for a double. I asked him that if I looked on line would i see that there actually WERE singles available and he said maybe because there is a two hour delay in updating. He did offer for me to look online but I was really tired and paid the extra fee. I wasn't thinking about the sign outside. A little later the clerk walked to his car and I pointed out the sign. He said he wasn't in charge of it and couldnt change it. Then he said if i didnt like the rate I didnt have to take it and there were 6 other hotels in a row in front of me. I pointed out that I wasn't attacking him personally but couldnt he understand the me looking at that big red $44 sign directly in front of me would make me mad? Anyone mad? So they don't honor the coupons and the sign, which is a digital modern led can be changed to reflect actual prices but they purposes baiting and switching which is illegal. I plan on contacting corporate and even the police because this is fraudulent. i know the police and DA are busy but they should look into this. Awful treatment here.

Room Tip: best tip is not to book here because you won't get the promised rate!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear valued guest,
On behalf of our entire staff, we apologize for any concerns you have about your experience at our hotel. We deeply regret that our staff was not welcoming at your arrival. We appreciate your feedback and we will utilize your comments to ensure we meet all of our guests' expectations. Thank you for staying with us and it is our hope that we will have the pleasure of accommodating you on your future trips to ABQ.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

The rooms were clean and nice. Personal nice. Bedding good. Towels rough. Hot breakfast not so hot! I would not call hard boiled eggs, yogurt, oatmeal, cold cereal and bread to toast, a breakfast. The coffee was not hot and was not good.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear valued guest,
We are apologized for all your inconvenience and we will ensure to meet our guests' expectations.

Reviewed 9 June 2014