We stayed for 6 nights during the Balloon Fiesta. The room was what we expected; reasonably clean with a very comfortable new bed, newly painted room, etc. We did not expect the most elegant hotel in town nor was that what we were willing to pay for. Had a special request that Heather accommodated. Very short drive or reasonable walk to WalMart, Kmart, and Whole Foods Market. Handy to the highway to the Balloon Fiesta.
What really made the stay great was the very friendly and helpful attitude of the staff, particularly Heather and Darwin. Although the balloons couldn't fly for several days due to weather, we extended our stay at this property and stayed again on the way home after making a side trip to the Grand Canyon.
I am very glad we got one of the renovated rooms!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Suburban Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Extended Stay