“Outstanding”

Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque
Ranked #98 of 143 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 21 June 2013

My stay was very pleasant and the attendants and people who work there were very amiable and professional.And I would definitely stay there again knowing that my next stay will be exceptional as well.

• Stayed: June 2013
Suburbanabq, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

Thank you telli131 for your review!

I am very pleased we met your expectations and that our staff was attentive and professional. We look forward to your next visit. I hope that our hotel will become your home away from home while in Albuquerque!

Reviewed 20 June 2013

The property was clean and in a safe neighborhood. Unfortunately our room was on the 2nd floor so it was a bit difficult climbing the stairs with all our stuff. Close to Ruby's BBQ (1 block walk) and Park Inn Hotel for happy hour food and drink specials. Decent size room and nice to have a microwave and refrig. included in the price. Unfortunately didn't have the small extras like no kleenex and NO ICE machines. This was a first for my husband, but we haven't been to an extended stay place before, so the expectation of ice was important. Also didn't have any hair dryers available, but overall it was OK.

Room Tip: Request ground floor.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you Lois K for your recent review of our hotel.

I would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations. As a extended stay hotel there are items we do not offer like other hotels; including kleenex, ice machines and hairdryers in the rooms as well as some other items. However we are looking to purchase a ice machine and additional hair dryers to have available for our guests. Guest satisfaction is very important to us and we strive to make our guest experience the best we can!

I hope that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

We stayed for one night as a stepping stone to our next destination. I was attracted to this location because of some of its amenities, including the kitchen facilities. We needed a fridge because we has perishable food with us. Plus there were a lot of 5s in the satisfaction from previous guest. I am giving it a 4 because of a few disappointments.

First, when I made the reservation more than a week in advance, I requested a ground level room because of an invisible disability I have that makes it hard for me to carry heavy items up the steps. I assumed this would be enough time to accommodate this request. But when we arrived, they said they had no ground level rooms, and gave us one on the second floor. And the clerk appeared unconcerned about this issue. This made it so my middle aged dad on father's day had to carry two 50-pound suitcases up the steps for me plus his own stuff. He said he didn't mind, but I was concerned about this.

The room was mostly clean. But the kitchen looked a little worn. One thing I didn't like is that instead of having an ice maker from which immediate ice could be obtained, they just had ice trays in the freezer. I wanted to have a cold drink the moment I checked in. But it would take several hours either before the drinks we had purchased had cooled or the ice had finished freezing. It would be nice to have both the ice and and ice maker on premises.

My dad if he were writing a review would give this place a 5. He was happy. And if not for these deficiencies, I would have too. Everything else about the room was nice. I also liked that there was a Walmart a few blocks away. That was helpful too, as we needed many items from Walmart on this trip.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank colorknit

Thank you colorknit for your recent review of our hotel.

I would like to apologize for not having a room avialable on the first floor for your stay. We do our best to accomodate all special requests.

On a positive note we have seen many requests for ice machines and it seems to be a highly requested item to have at our hotel so we are looking to purchase one for our property. We hope your next visit you will give us a 5 out of 5.

Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

KInd Regards,

Reviewed 31 May 2013

could not believe the price i paid for the room 27$, and it has a full kitchen, room is super clean and with breakfast. really close to airport. stayed there for 3 nights. will definitely go back if i visit ABQ again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Suburbanabq, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2013

Thank you Paula S. !
I am pleased you and your family were happy and comfortable at our hotel. We look forward to your next visit with us and hope there will be many more! See you next time!

Reviewed 19 May 2013

Could not have been happier, the staff was amazing and the rooms were perfect for my week stay. I don't usually have housekeeping when I stay at hotels so this was perfect for me. I'll be back next year! Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2013

Thank you Pinkladie75 for your recent review of our hotel. We appreciate your positive feedback and are glad we were able to meet your needs as a extended stay guest. We look forward to your visit next year!

Reviewed 24 April 2013

I had stayed in this motel for several weeks on each of two different occasions during the past few years as well as a 2-night stay this time around. For about $40 a night it is virtually impossible to beat the price considering the property is fairly new and is in a decent neighborhood. The rooms are a bit cozy but all are outfitted with a full-sized refrigerator and a kitchenette with a microwave oven and a stove so it is convenient for those guests who want to cook something up instead of dining out. Talking about dining out there is an excellent BBQ restaurant a short walk away and many more decent ones within a 10-minute drive. There is also good Wi-Fi connection in the rooms as well as an on-site laundry facility. Though this motel is close to the Interstate I was not bothered by traffic noise. While there is only weekly housekeeping service one can exchange used linens at the front desk. The staff I met have almost all been friendly. I'd definitely recommend this establishment, especially for longer term stays.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Suburbanabq, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2013

Thank you brev for your recent review of the Suburban Extended Stay!
I am so happy you enjoyed all of your visits to our hotel. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 23 March 2013

Nice place to stay for the $. About $40 for one night in a queen bed with a kitchen. Bed was a little hard, but didn't bother us too much. Room was quiet and clean. Nothing really bad to say about this place.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Suburbanabq, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2013

Dear Greensharpie,

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay, I hope that you will stay with us again. Please let me know upon your return and I will reserve you a room with a softer mattress.