“We love Sue and Cinnamon Morning” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cinnamon Morning Bed And Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Albuquerque
Cinnamon Morning Bed And Breakfast
Ranked #5 of 15 Albuquerque B&B and Inns
Alexandria, Virginia
“We love Sue and Cinnamon Morning”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2011

Stayed at Cinnamon Morning in Albuquerque twice in September. Great location, just minutes from OLD TOWN....The food was awesome...they allow pets ! its a great way to spend a weekend away....we loved it...the hospitality and comfort were awesome. THANKS SUE !!!! we love you...K&D.

Room Tip: Casita...has kitchen
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Edmonds, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2011

We chose Sue's B&B based on other trip advisors' recommendations. We stayed at Cinnamon Morning for a few days prior to driving up to Santa Fe and then returned for an overnight stay before flying home. Sue is a warm and gracious host and a great cook (breakfasts were outdoors and yummy -- homemade scones, blintzes with fresh cherries, fresh seasonal fruit -- all good!). She gave us spot-on recommendations for things to do in and around Albuquerque. Accommodations are clean, comfortable and Southwest colorful! We felt quite at home and look forward to a return visit!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2011

My fiance and I enjoyed a 3 night stay here. The innkeeper was very helpful and gave us some wonderful recommendations for restaurants (that we never would have known about otherwise) and a don't-miss experience that we now recommend to anyone heading to ABQ. Loved the room with all the hand-painted sayings and art painted right onto the wall. Quiet and comfy, too. I highly recommend Cinnamon Morning (we just chose it originally for the name -- boy, did we get lucky!)

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Taos, New Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2011

My wife and I had a great time staying in the Casita with our two small dogs. Sue couldn't have been more helpful and the breakfasts were great. The location for Cinnamon Morning is very handy to Old Town and an easy drive to UNM where we attended the Gathering of Nations. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
Virginia Beach
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2011

Cinnamon Morning is an excellent choice for travelers who want quality, hospitality, ambiance -- all for a very reasonable price. We stayed in the main building and felt as if we were at home from the moment we arrived. Our bedroom and bath were just down the hall from the beautiful, open kitchen and great room, where we could relax. We spent our early mornings and evenings in the lovely peaceful garden. Sue's vast collection of Southwest pottery and tiled counters added to the ambiance. The best part about staying at Cinnamon Morning, though, is Sue. Within minutes she seems like one of your best friends and is very helpful both with information and the personal touches that made our stay special. Breakfast may be fresh fruit and an omelet or her special apple puff -- each day is a surprise. In the evening we ate at Cosmo Tapas and Wine Bar in the Nob Hill district -- also an excellent experience. Cinnamon Morning is very convenient to Old Town and the cultural museums.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2011

I had the distinct pleasure or staying at Cinnamon Morning B&B with two of my very dearest friends. We had an amazing girls-week-get-a-way in New Mexico and I only have one small regret, we should have stayed in Albuquerque longer. We nearly had a house to ourselves at Cinammon Morning and spent a most enjoyable evening in the courtyard drinking NM wine and playing dominos. I can not say enough about Sue, she is the best host I've ever encountered. In my heart, Sue has become a very dear friend. It felt like visiting the home of a relative that you acrually want to spend time with. I quite literally fell in love with Cianamon Mornings, its beautiful courtyard, its delightful proprietor, the incredible omelets and entire city of Albuquerque. I'm not sure how I'm managing to survive Atlanta after such a treat/retreat. I can't wait to return, to give Sue a big hug and to relax, Albuquerque style. Sue has inspired me to expect more from my travels and my everyday experiences. Sue, you set a fine example and one day I hope to make people as happy as you made us. Robin Bennett, Atlanta, GA

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2011

I was on a week long girls trip throughout Northern New Mexico. My friend has been raving about this Bed & Breakfast for months and she was not lying. The place was beautiful. The breakfast was outstanding and the rooms were lovely. The owner, Sue is a fantastic hostess and I can't wait to return.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends