“The Art of B&B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Albuquerque
Cinnamon Morning Bed And Breakfast
Ranked #6 of 13 Albuquerque B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 August 2012

I stayed a week while on a house hunting vacation in ABQ. Sue is the most gracious hostess. Her care and attention to her place and her guests go beyond the "excellent" rating. Guests gather for a sumptuous breakfast at a round table in the outdoor patio that makes you feel like you are on a ranch miles from the city. There you are treated to song birds, hummingbirds, cool breezes, and the gurgling of a little water fountain. Over breakfast, I experienced wonderful conversations with guests and with Sue. Yet CM is convenient to downtown, shopping, and historic old town. Even when all the guest rooms are full, the atmosphere is relaxing and friendly. Casper and Digby are the most unobtrusive working dogs who check in with you but don't ever bother you. The attention to design detail shows clever creativity for expressing aspects of life in the Southwest. I had a wonderful experience at Cinnamon Morning and look forward to staying again. I stayed in the Main House in the Mexican room. The sheets were crisp and fresh as sunshine. The room has a large window that looks out to the trees and sky.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank burmababe

Reviewed 18 July 2012

Cinnamon Morning is the absolute best B&B we've stayed in and we always stay in B&Bs when we travel. My husband and I and our two Miniature Schnauzers stayed in the adorable and oh so comfortable King Room. The room had a lovely kiva fireplace and a private patio that links to the rest of the absolutely beautiful grounds. Schnapps and Sigi became fast friends with their pet hosts, Casper and Digby. The home and grounds are a true oasis of loveliness and the hospitality can't be beat. Sue served lovely breakfasts and was a wonderful host. Cinnamon Morning is such a lovely outdoor environment that we went to the food co-op down the block and brought our lunch and dinner back to eat at Cinnamon Morning. All of the amazing reviews are spot-on. Cinnamon Morning will be our home-away-from-home in ABQ.

Room Tip: If brining a pet, be sure to ask Sue which rooms are pet-available as pets are not allowed to stay i...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melodie A
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Cinnamon B&B is full of warmth, hospitality and mouth watering breakfast! Sue is the friendliest and most helpful host ever! The house is beautiful with a wonderful courtyard, nice rooms and the location is very, very convenient-close to all major attractions in Albuquerque. In all my 10 years of work or pleasure related travel, my stay at Cinnamon has been the best by far! Stay away from expensive cookie cutter hotels, cinnamon is the place to be for personalized hospitality!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank chak0040
Management response:Responded 12 July 2012

Thank you for the kind review. It reflects your gracious personalities and wonderful conversation skills. You gave me insights into your culture, that I treasure, as well as the memories of our time together, which was much too short. Will look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

My husband and I travel with our three dogs all the time. It is hard to find a place other than a motel 6 that will accept dogs. But we found a gem of a place at Sue's B&B!!! Not only is Sue a gracious, beautiful person, she is also a dog lover!! The dogs absolutly loved their time there. They were able to roam around the courtyard, visit with her dogs and have a relaxing time in the casitas! It made our time so much better not having to worry about them!! The room was fantastic, the breakfast was fantastic and our host was fantastic!! We will certainly stay at Cinnamon Morning again!! Thank you Sue!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2012

our 3rd stay with Ms Sue P. at Cinnamon Morning in ALBUQUERQUE- EXCELLENT lodging for the Balloon Festival coming up in October 2012. And the SALSA FESTIVAL is coming up in September!!! This quaint B&B is ideally located less than 1.5 miles from the OLD TOWNE SQUARE in ALBUQUERQUE.

The Casitas are absolutely private and charming- and the main house has some adorable settings for a nice quiet stay...The outdoor kitchen and seating area is amazing for morning coffee and a taste of Sue's AWESOME BREAKFAST... This lady knows how to cook and she won't let you leave HUNGRY!!! and if you feel like it... she'll even let you help do some cooking!

Cinnamon Mornign is also pet friendly-We have heard some terrible stories about pets and their owners who don't take care of their animals....SO, just make sure if you travel with your pet...CINNAMON MORNING only allows- RESPONSIBLE OWNERS to bring their pets....so don't abuse the privilige of bringing your pet...you will ruin it for the rest of us of they stop allowing pets at this beautiful and quaint oasis... WE LOVE SUE and CINNAMON MORNING....

Room Tip: the Red Room in the main house...or a private CASITA located away from the main house....all the Cas...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2012

I am so happy that I picked the Cinnamon Morning B&B. It was wonderful and Sue, the owner was most gracious. Sue made me feel right at home. My room was excellent and I liked the decor very much. The breakfasts were great and I loved everyone one of them. Beautiful surroundings and I would recommend this B&B to anyone who goes to ABQ. I hope to return in the near future. I miss Sue (owner) & Casper & Digby (her dogs) all ready. I really felt at home and that I made a good friend. Excellent service all around.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Cinnamon Morning is exactly what a B&B should be - charming, hospitable, and personable. We stayed here for an entire week last spring while my spouse was in ABQ for business. Though it was mainly a work trip, we wanted to extend our ABQ stay and make it as pleasant and fun as possible. Sue and the lovely animal hosts (hello Noodles!) did just that and made our stay a memorable one.

Sue was a wonderful hostess, preparing scrumptious and filling breakfasts each morning, complete with fresh seasonal fruit and comfortable conversation. By the end of the week, we felt like her "kids," as she called us. When we needed snacks during the day, sodas, tea, and coffee were always available, as were furtive handfuls taken from the many wall sconces filled with mountains of M&Ms. Sue was also very accommodating with us given my spouse's work schedule and made sure he got food to take with him before he left early each day.

The B&B's location is quiet and accessible, and our room (the king suite) was clean, bright, and extremely comfortable. The grounds are small but beautiful, and had the weather been warmer, I am sure I would have spent many more hours sitting by the fish pond.The only thing I could have wished for was a hummingbird feeder in the garden. The location was also close and accessible to the interstate and local attractions like the Rio Grande Nature Center, and it was within walking distance of the food co-op grocery store.

My spouse is headed back to ABQ in a few weeks' time, and he's already lamenting that he can't stay at Cinnamon Morning b/c of his work schedule. If we ever come back together, we'll be sure to book here again!

Angela & Seth