“Everything but cinnamon :)”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Albuquerque
Cinnamon Morning Bed And Breakfast
Ranked #5 of 13 Albuquerque B&B and Inns
guelph
“Everything but cinnamon :)”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

This was our best accommodation experience in NM. Wonderful hospitality and great tips for local travel. Lovely room includes M&Ms and a nice firm mattress (not in that order). Good food. Beautiful garden and kitchen. Stay here!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Borger, Texas
Reviewed 23 April 2014

This place is wonderful!!! Sue is so sweet. She spoiled us with her wonderful breakfast. My husband and I have stayed at many B&B all over the world, and hands down this is the best. We are already planning a trip back this summer. I searched for days and read tons of reviews on all of the B&B in the area and settled on Cimmamon B&B and I am so glad that I did. Sue truley made this trip wonderful.

Room Tip: I don't think you could go wrong with any room!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

I chose this B&B based on the reviews and photos on the website. Sue is an enchanting, welcoming hostess with a flair for creative cooking and decorating. My husband and I felt quite at home during our visit to Albuquerque.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

You must stay here if you are in the area. Sue is the grandmother you always wanted, the friend you always wished you had, and the host to beat all others. The world is a better place with her in it and the property is gorgeous! Book now! Oh and the breakfasts are to die for! We will be back!

Stayed November 2013
Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed 26 March 2014

My boyfriend and I were driving through Albuquerque and stopping for the night and wanted to get a local feel of the town. We read the reviews of this BNB and saw it was the place to stay and they sure were right. It was by far one of the best bed and breakfasts I've ever stayed in. Sue is just the nicest and takes the best care of you and truly wants to get to know you and for you to get to know her. She gave us the best recommendation for dinner as well. The room was so clean and well decorated and even had a fireplace and a cute desk! Everything from the kitchen to the backyard was perfect. It even has a beautiful pond too to sit and relax by. In the morning we had a wonderful homemade breakfast with fresh coffee and it was the perfect thing to have before getting back in the car for our road trip. If you're in Albuquerque you must stay here!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
El Paso, Texas, United States
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I was immediately attracted to the delicious sounding name. Cinnamon Morning Bed and Breakfast...how couldn't that be perfect? This adorable B&B house far exceeded my expectations. The wooden flooring is gorgeous; the guest rooms are thoughtfully and uniquely decorated. I stayed in the Casita Delores-- lots of natural sunlight, beautiful decor, comfortable bed, and private. I stayed 1 night and in the morning Sue made a delicious breakfast! Sue is very gracious hosts and offered many recommendations on activities to fill my day. There is plenty of lounging space (library, living room, large breakfast room, outside breakfast area with a fireplace, etc.) with books, magazines, DVDS and games. I had such a wonderful time staying with Sue and will be sure to return!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

My husband surprised me with a one night staycation in our own city of Albuquerque, and we stayed here in the Delores casita. It's chilly and kinda bare in Albuquerque this time of year so we didn't get to see the place in its blooming glory like it would be in the summer, but our casita was clean as a pin, very comfortable and full of little thoughtful touches like cinnamon cookies, M&Ms, and fresh flowers. Our bed was comfy, the shower appeared newly grouted and tiled, and there was a nice little courtyard right in front to enjoy a drink. Although we only stayed one night we would have been comfortable for several with a lovely kitchenette with a fridge. But the really impressive part of this place is the owner/cook Sue. She made us the most amazing breakfast of vanilla-crusted French toast, fresh fruit, sausages, and juice. That French toast was so great it didn't even need syrup! She is just the kindest and friendliest lady, clearly cut out for the B & B business. Her little dogs are precious and the main house is full of info for tourists and snacks for late night binges. We were made to feel very welcome and will most likely head back over in a few months when the weather is warmer to enjoy Sue's hospitality again.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple