“Cinnamon Morning B&B-Albuquerque NM”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Albuquerque
Cinnamon Morning Bed And Breakfast
Ranked #5 of 13 Albuquerque B&B and Inns
Alexandria, Virginia
“Cinnamon Morning B&B-Albuquerque NM”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Love coming back time after time to this amazing B&B. The awesome location to OLD TOWN and the great views of the mountains. We always have a wonderful time visiting Sue. Great food and great hospitality... We love the little Casitas off the main house...or you can get a room in the main house...Either way...Cinnamon Morning B&B is our very favorite..

Room Tip: any room is an awesome room..most of them have adobe fireplaces!!!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Look no further. We are three divas traveling together for 16 years and our stay here exceeded our expectations. We stayed in the spacious guesthouse where we each had our own bedroom. Sue, the innkeeper, was as knowledgeable as she was welcoming and provided hand drawn maps as well as fantastic shopping tips.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Linda P
Kingsville, Texas
Reviewed 13 July 2014

This was my first experience staying at a B&B and I loved it! I wanted to stay here so bad because of the reviews and how nice I'd read Sue is, and I was not disappointed. I wish I would have stayed more than 1 night. I am definitely going to visit Sue again. I stayed in the Mexico room with my best friend and we loved the quaintness of it. I was really impressed with how homey this place is in the middle of ABQ. I'd never stayed in New Mexico before and found myself loving ABQ and even drove an hour to Santa Fe and loved it there as well.
Sue's breakfast was great and the conversation with the four other guests was nice. I really enjoyed my stay and will be going back!

Room Tip: The Mexico room is perfect for 1-2 people. I believe it's the smallest room there but I liked it...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Alejandra G
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This is a lovely B&B and Sue the owner is wonderful. It is close to downtown and old town in a very beautiful home with an outdoor kitchen and courtyard complete with a pond. The breakfast is delicious and meeting the other guests from all over the world is fun. Sue has a big round breakfast table with the biggest lazy susan I have ever seen. You spin it around to get the goodies Sue puts out for breakfast as you share great conversation and laughs with the other guests. It is quiet and very comfortable. The Zebra room right off the living room has a fireplace and comfy bed.

Room Tip: I only saw the Zebra room. I was nice, the shower is a bit small but the room is very comfortable.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Karen M
Okeechobee, Florida
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Cinnamon Morning is the most incredible B&B we have ever stayed in! A testament to that is the number of guests we met who have been staying with Sue repeatedly over the years. The B&B is even more beautiful than the pictures show. The B&B is immaculate,comfortable and quiet. The location is very convenient, and we stayed 6 days. Sue graciously and patiently shared suggestions and directions to many sites in Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Acoma Pueblo, etc. Breakfasts were amazing! We looked forward to the surprise of homemade, delicious and beautifully presented food! We can't wait to stay with Sue, our new friend, again!
Ken and Wanda

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Sueperslick, Owner at Cinnamon Morning Bed And Breakfast, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
In looking back through the reviews I realized again how very lucky and blessed my life is. Ken and Wanda and so many others have brought Cinnamon Morning to life with their sense of humor. It is a joy to hear the guests laughing while I am cooking breakfast. So many different personalities, walks of life and philosophies come together and often leave as friends. Thank you all; for your kindness and sharing with each other and with me.
Danbury, Ct.
Reviewed 30 June 2014

You have to love a B&B with a name like this. Fortunately, there are a lot of other things to like about it as well. It is located in a very pretty home a couple of miles out of Old Town Albuquerque. The is a large patio with a wood burning fireplace, a complete outdoor kitchen, a sitting area and some gardens. Inside there is another large open kitchen, dining, and sitting area, all beautifully decorated in the New Mexico style. We had the Zebra room, with its king bed, large bath, gas fireplace, and huge closet. How the zebra theme fits in with the rest of house, I don’t know, but it was a lovely room. There was no TV in the room, but it was available in the living room if you wanted it. Breakfast was French toast with blackberry sauce, with fruits, juice, coffee and muffins. There is plenty of parking space at the inn, and parking in Old Town in the evening was not much of a problem either.

Our only regret was that we did not get to meet the owner, Sue. She was so friendly and helpful on the phone. She was away the weekend that we were there, but left the operation in the very able hands of a friend.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Staying at Cinnamon Morning with Sue is like staying with your favorite Aunt! It's very easy to find, extremely comfortable, and the host is fabulous! Sue is very knowledgeable about the area and has great suggestions on what to do while in town. We will be returning!

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple