“Wonderful! Earns all the excellent reviews!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cinnamon Morning Bed And Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Albuquerque
Cinnamon Morning Bed And Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 15 Albuquerque B&B and Inns
Phoenix, Arizona
“Wonderful! Earns all the excellent reviews!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

We had learned about Cinnamon Morning from friends, and when we saw it was rated #1 by TripAdvisor as well, we made our reservation. Sue, the owner, treats everyone like family. She made sure that she made a breakfast that my diabetic husband could enjoy. The grounds are well-kept and welcoming. The rooms are cleverly decorated in Southwest themes. Sue made sure that we had anything we needed for a comfortable stay. We will definitely stay here again when we're in the area!

Room Tip: All of the rooms looked nice. We chose the king room with a private bath and it was great!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Carbondale, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

My family of four (grandmother, daughter (age 11) and son (age 6)) had the privilege of staying with Ms. Sue while visiting Albuquerque. Sue is very personable and her home and property are stunning. We stayed in the guesthouse with two bedrooms. We will definitely return!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Jerusalem, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

The essential ingredient for a bed & breakfast is a welcoming host-Sue, more than fits the bill. Not intrusive, but ever so helpful. Rooms have every comfort & luxury anyone would need. Every aspect has been thought through thoroughly. & the breakfasts, wow- omelets made to order by Sue, beautiful outdoor setting(n the summer months), etc!! I stayed n the main house, no noise, great wifi!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
Langley City, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

The rooms and breakfast were wonderful. We rented half of the guesthouse; so, we had two bedrooms for my family. That was perfect for my family of four: 2 parents, a toddler and an infant. Sleeping was wonderful because the walls are so thick you can't really hear any snoring from the other bedroom, especially when the swamp cooler (the guesthouse's air conditioner) is turned on at night. The swamp cooler and the dan's in the bedrooms kept us nice and cool at night while providing a but of relaxing white noise. It was so lovely to have a nice big washroom to get ready in, and a big living room for the kids to play.

The breakfasts were beautiful and delicious. The grounds are fun for toddlers, with all the cute fish and decorations. The kids enjoyed everything (the toddler especially loved the M&Ms in the guesthouse living room, and the chocolate coins in the bedrooms, lol). sue was gracious and super friendly. She definitely made us--and our kids--feel welcomed and appreciated :) We hope to stay here again the next time we visit NM!

Stayed July 2014
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

Love coming back time after time to this amazing B&B. The awesome location to OLD TOWN and the great views of the mountains. We always have a wonderful time visiting Sue. Great food and great hospitality... We love the little Casitas off the main house...or you can get a room in the main house...Either way...Cinnamon Morning B&B is our very favorite..

Room Tip: any room is an awesome room..most of them have adobe fireplaces!!!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
      Location
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Look no further. We are three divas traveling together for 16 years and our stay here exceeded our expectations. We stayed in the spacious guesthouse where we each had our own bedroom. Sue, the innkeeper, was as knowledgeable as she was welcoming and provided hand drawn maps as well as fantastic shopping tips.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Linda P
Kingsville, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

This was my first experience staying at a B&B and I loved it! I wanted to stay here so bad because of the reviews and how nice I'd read Sue is, and I was not disappointed. I wish I would have stayed more than 1 night. I am definitely going to visit Sue again. I stayed in the Mexico room with my best friend and we loved the quaintness of it. I was really impressed with how homey this place is in the middle of ABQ. I'd never stayed in New Mexico before and found myself loving ABQ and even drove an hour to Santa Fe and loved it there as well.
Sue's breakfast was great and the conversation with the four other guests was nice. I really enjoyed my stay and will be going back!

Room Tip: The Mexico room is perfect for 1-2 people. I believe it's the smallest room there but I liked it...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends