“holy cow is really good”
Review of Holy Cow

Holy Cow
Ranked #47 of 1,852 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Huning Highland Historic District
Description: Not far from Hotel Parq Central
Reviewed 22 August 2014

holy cow this is good! great service and great burgers can't forget the milkshakes! i really love this place all together the music was awesome and the fries rocked the house i say this is great a five star! - the silent critics of new mexico.

2  Thank miel w

Reviewed 9 August 2014

I'd been there once before and the food is good, but the whole atmosphere just seems shabby to me and wouldn't think to go back except it was a group lunch. We got there right around noon with a group of 10 and it was busy but no trouble finding tables to put together. Got settled, sat awhile and got drink orders and waited awhile. Drinks came - served to one side of the table and we had to help distribute. Then we waited again and then food orders were taken. During that process someone asked about separate checks and she was asked if she could see all the other large tables and they all wanted separate checks and so it would take a minute extra per person!! Got orders taken and we waited and waited and waited. And then our food arrived - oh no silly me not our food our checks!!! Food finally arrived and it was very good. I had a salad - chicken, almond, cherry and gorgonzola and it was great. We all cleaned our plates and got money and credit cards out to expedite the process, but no plates were cleared and THEN he picked up all the bills and credit cards in a stack (got them all right I think) and then returned them to one person at the table to distribute! Included was an automatic 18% gratuity for some of the worst service I've experienced. Thankfully he was technically competent, but had no people skills. Lunch took nearly an hour and a 1/2 and it wasn't our lingering over a great meal! One poor person didn't see the gratuity and added another and she was treating someone else. So, Joey, you got your money out of us, but lost a few returning customers.

1  Thank bestatthebeach
Reviewed 6 August 2014

You know why I like this place? They specialize in one thing (burgers) and their menu is literally just one page. I hate going to a place and having to wade through a miniature bible of food options (I'm looking at you, Chessecake Factory). Just give me a few choices, and we'll go from there.

Anyway, this place does burgers well, and they have other options if you're feeling like chicken. Good selection of beers on tap and even some wine, if that's your thing. Fries are optional, but being hand cut they are very very tasty.

Great staff, very attentive. I also like the inside/outside seating options. What's more, the prices are not exorbitant for the quality of food that you get.

1  Thank Wes T
Reviewed 2 August 2014

One of my favorite places I visited while in Albuquerque. Walking distance from my hotel, I stopped here a couple times during the week. The fries were awesome! Burgers were of massive proportion. Met the owner, class act.... If ever back in town would definitely go back!

1  Thank Ozzy_Maximum
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Green chiles on an already outstanding burger with fried zucchini and craft beer? Yes please. This place is great!

1  Thank Steve K