“Great Food”

Cuisines: American, Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Raynolds Addition
Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

Thai Vegan is as amazing as all the reviews state. Half we got there when we did. We walked in about 5:30 and there was only one couple in there besides us.
We ordered and within ten minutes there wasn't a seat to be had.
The freshy rolls were the best spring roll we ever had. Along side of them we had red curry dumplings.
For the main course pad Thai noodles and vegetable fried rice.
The best part? The bill. What a great value!

Reviewed 19 October 2013

Enjoyed my two meals here. Excellent flavor and taste in each dish. My two dineing partners both thought the meal was wonderful. Hard to belive that you aren't eating meat it tastes just the same. The Thai ice tea is made perfectly. Thai Vegan deserves it's great reviews and top placing on TAdvisors top ABQ food stop. You can't go wrong here!

Reviewed 9 October 2013

And certainly meal does not have to contain any meat to taste good. The chef in here managed to make an ALL Vegetarian (Vegan to boot) menu and items that I picked taste very good.

Price is very reasonable (I surmised it is away from touristic areas like Old Town) with most under $10.

I am not a Vegetarian but was intrigued by this place high ranking at TA so seeked it out even though it was quite a distance. The restaurant is not big but waitresses are very friendly and spoke excellent English. Loved their food but made the mistake of going for the spiciest on my dish, and boy, did it burn.

1  Thank IVegas
Reviewed 7 October 2013

This is one of my favorite places. I do not live in New Mexico and I am not a vegan but when I am here, this is a place I try to make sure I get to. I love green papaya salad and order it everywhere. This one is excellent. I have tried other dishes as well and all were successful. Don't miss this place.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

A great restaurant sure to please anyones food choices. While they have tons of vegan/vegetarian options carnivores will enjoy it too. Lots of variety and choices on the menu.
The interior is beautiful, very tastefully decorated and the Thai Coffee and Thai Tea were amazing. My only complainant is the prices were a bit expensive for the portion sizes, but all of the food was delicious.
A great spot for everyone, I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Jason V