“From a Carnivore's Point of View, this Place was a Delightful Surprise”
Review of Thai Vegan

Thai Vegan
Ranked #53 of 1,802 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American, Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Raynolds Addition
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I ate here for the first time recently and was semi-reluctant to try the vegan "meat". Wow, was I surprised! I ordered a ginger "chicken" dish that was shockingly good. The ingredients were fresh, the portion was bursting with flavor and the "chicken" was tasty. The presentation of the entire meal was unexpectedly appealing....Really a wonderful restaurant. I will absolutely return and I highly recommend Thai Vegan....even to carnivores!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

This place is in a little odd location, but it is a hidden gem. All the menu is Vegan and I promise you carnivores will not know the difference! Prepared with much care. Environment is comfortable yet in it's own way a little fancy.

Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

This is simply one of the best Thai meals I have had. Vegan perfection. Will stop here again whenever we are passing through. Fast, friendly service.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

This is the second best Thai restaurant we've been in. The service was a bit slow but the food, when it came, was hot and very tasty. I would definitely go there again! There are many other dishes on the menu that I'd like to try!

Reviewed 19 January 2014

I have enjoyed every meal I have had. I make it a point to try something different each time I come. The Creamy Chicken is wonderful if you do not like curry, I love the green curry and have also had the Chicken Wraps. I have taken my meat eating friends and all have enjoyed the food. This is a must try restaurant.

1  Thank Cudiva